Married Quackerjack x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name. 

(Yes. Our toy based villainous clown is a married man in this one. Well, not very happily. You'll see where this is going later.) 

Your name. (Y/N) (L/N). Age, twenty four. Birthdate is April 20, 1997 in Denver, Colorado. Now you live in the city of St. Canard. You've lived there since you turned eighteen. You have a passion for dolls, stuffed animals, etc. 

You loved your little collection of them. Some guys thought you were weird for your obsession with stuffed animals and dolls. One that dated you thought you were okay because you're pretty, but then got kind of sickened with your toy obsession. Like he thought it was sickly sweet and left you.

Luckily though, you did find someone perfect. He's a duck guy named Jacky. He's twelve years older than you, but you didn't care. You had a lot in common. Your love for toys, stuffed animals, etc. You would only be able to see him during the evenings or nights though, but you loved each other. Sometimes during the days when he's not busy, he'd see you.

Right now, you're getting off work and heading home. You're driving down the road and you've got your radio playing the song Saddle Up by The Medic Droid. You say, "Work was alright. Now to get home and text bae." You smile and you say, "I miss my Jacky." 

You get home and you park in your driveway. You get out of your car and you go up to your front door. You unlock the door and you go inside. You shut the door behind you and you walk down the hallway to your room. You get in there and you turn your radio on. It plays Coming Undone by Korn. 

You smile and you plop down on your bed. You lay back and you get your phone out. You message Jacky and you type, "Hey, sweetie. Come to my house when you get a chance. My bed is the perf bed to smash. Love you bunches." You send it. You get this, "I'll be there in twenty minutes, pumpkin." You smile and you lay back, holding a stuffed bear close to yourself.

***********************************

Meanwhile at a house, there's a duck man dressed as a harlequin clown. That's the villainous former toymaker Quackerjack. Living with him is his wife Tabitha. She's a chicken woman with medium brown hair, brown eyes, a green shirt, gray sweat pants, etc. 

She says, "Jacky. Where are you going?" He says, "Honey. I'm a villain. I'm going out with the boys to commit more crimes. You know how it is." She says, "Alright. Just be back soon." He says, "Yeah. I will." 

He hisses and she says, "What's wrong, now?" He says, "My back is killing me. That bed sucks, Tabby." She sighs and says, "Would you like something for supper?" He says, "A new bed." She says, "... Chicken parmesan, it is." He says, "I'll be back, honey." She says, "Alright. Now you're going to commit crimes and come straight home, right?" He says, "Yeah. I am. It's fine." 

He heads out and he says, "Sheesh." He walks from the house and he looks back. He gets his phone out and he sees a previous message he sent. He messages, "I'm on my way now, sweetie." He sends it. He gets this, "Be waiting for you.~" He grins and says, "Why isn't my wife like her?" He gets in his car and he drives off.

(Time skip.)

Later on at night, Quackerjack is out with three more villains. One is a rodent man wearing a yellow jumpsuit, battery on his back, red plugin helmet, goggles, outlet on his chest, etc. That's Megavolt. Another is a half plant and half duck villain. Bushroot. And there's a buff dog man made entirely out of water. Liquidator. 

Liquidator says, "This is it, fellas. This money is ours. Guaranteed to make us happy." Megavolt says, "So, Quackerjack. Your wife still oblivious to yours and (Y/N)'s affair?" Quackerjack laughs a bit and says, "Yeah. Look, Tabby and I have nothing in common, anymore. (Y/N)'s perfect for me. She loves toys as much as I do. I'll do anything for that girl." 

Megavolt says, "I bet you would. I dated her one time, remember? The whole toy obsession was sickening to me. That's just me. Electric guy. But she was hot." Bushroot says, "You're not alone, Quackerjack." They look at Bushroot. 

He says, "Remember that Rhoda Dendron woman I've mentioned?" Liquidator says, "You finally won her over?" Bushroot says, "No. She turned me down. I'm sleeping with her younger sister." He smirks. Liquidator smirks and says, "Well well. Who knew you had it in you, Bushroot? Well played my friend." 

Megavolt says, "So how was (Y/N) earlier?" Quackerjack grins and says, "Went to her house. Had a little fun. Know what I mean?... Right on her bed.~" The others cheer. Megavolt grins and chants, "Cheater, cheater. Pumpkin eater." 

Quackerjack says, "Hey. We're villains. What difference does it make, Megavolt? Tabby hasn't given me any action in three years. (Y/N)'s outgoing. She's amazing. Tabby doesn't have that, anymore. She used to be a fun girl herself when we first met. Then she got boring. Told me I need to get rid of the toys that are in our spare room." 

Bushroot says, "At least you guys don't have kids of your own." Quackerjack says, "Right? Not that I mind having some." Liquidator says, "Ten out of ten customers will agree that it's (Y/N) you wish to have that happen with. Not Tabitha. Tabitha is not the woman for you. I suggest you get a divorce. You're guaranteed to be a free man and have (Y/N) to yourself or your money back." 

Quackerjack says, "Trust me. I plan to leave Tabby soon. Have (Y/N) all to myself. We can wreak havoc together, me and her. I just want her as my own. She's so much sweeter and prettier." Megavolt says, "Do it, Quacky. Have the girl. I admit she is good. I would know. She was briefly with me before she got with you." They all have a talk and go over their next villainous scheme while they're at it.

(Time skip.)

The next day, you're at work. You work at the toy factory as the assistant manager. You loved toys so much that you work at a factory that makes them. You're there right now and you're stocking the shelves with some new releases of the Missy doll. It's a beach theme and you smile and say, "This I know little girls will love. A beach themed Missy." 

You hear this, "Ooh, I could turn this doll into a thieving robot." You recognize that voice and you turn around. You see Quackerjack and you gasp. You say, "Jacky!" He gasps and he turns around saying, "Snuggle bunny?" You walk over and you say, "Hey. Is Tabby around?" 

He says, "No. She's at home resting or something. I don't know." You say, "Baby. When are you gonna leave her?" He grabs your hands and says, "Soon, pumpkin. I swear. It's you I love. Not her. You're the perfect girl." You smile and you say, "I love you so much, Jacky.~" He grins and says, "And I love you, my favorite doll.~" You say, "Awe.~" 

You're about to lean in and kiss but then you hear over the announcements, "Miss. (L/N). You're needed in the office dear. There are a few toys that need to be recalled." You sigh and you say, "I gotta get upstairs." He says, "I'll be by your place later." 

You smile and you say, "Okay." You kiss him on the beak and you say, "See you then, Jacky.~" He smiles and says, "See you on the..." He grabs a top and says, "TOPside, my darling." You giggle and you say, "You're funny. I'll see you later, baby." You walk off. 

He watches as you walk off and he catches himself checking out your butt. He grins and says, "Ooh. You beautiful thing.~" He looks around and snatches a few toys. He sneaks off without getting caught.

(To be continued...)