Honker x Reader pt. 3

You're back at yours and your friend Courtney's place. You're both watching TV. You say, "Court. Thanks for letting me live with you. I can't fucking stand that Reggie." She says, "Yeah. I get what you mean. And he's a freaking super villain, nonetheless."

Your phone suddenly rings and you say, "Ooh. Must be Honker." You smile. You get your phone out and you say, "Nope. It's mom. Hopefully it's just her and not Bushroot using her phone." You sigh and you answer it. You say, "Hello? This better be mom."

You hear your mom saying, "Hi, honey." You say, "Oh thank god." "Honey, listen. I know you can't stand Reginald. I'm aware. I wanted to tell you that he left." You hear this and you smile. Courtney looks at you.

You say, "He did?" "Yes." "Thank god! I thought you'd never get over him. Tank was telling me you wouldn't. No matter what you say." "Some women do that, honey. They say their man is bad and will still stay with them. No, I kicked him out. I found out what he really wants to do with you." "You finally noticed, huh? Sorry mom. I'm not trying to bitch YOU out. Just him." "Don't worry about a thing honey." "You don't mind if I still stay with Courtney, do you?" "Honey. You're eighteen. You're old enough to be out on your own. Of course I don't mind. I will miss having you live with me, though."

You sit back and you say, "Thanks mom. I doubted you at first. No lie." "Honey. I understand. He's a villain. I'm aware the man himself has been through a lot. That's why I dated him in the first place. Because I'm a sympathetic person and I give people a second chance. But he blew it." "Love you mom." "I love you too."

After talking to your mom, you hang up. Courtney says, "So, what's up?" You smile and you say, "My mom finally broke up with Reggie." Courtney says, "Good. So she finally got rid of him, huh?"

You say, "Yeah. I just hope he never finds out where I live now." She says, "Right? I know he has powers, too. So that's difficult to get away from someone like that. I'm surprised he let you go as far as to moving out. Even if he wouldn't let you." You say, "He's not the boss of me. He better leave me alone if he knows what's good for him. He should know by now that I have a boyfriend."

Courtney says, "Wanna go to Tank's apartment? Honker may be there right now." You smile and you say, "Yeah. He's so sweet, Court. Sweetest guy I've met. And cutest." She gets up and says, "Let's go." You and Courtney head out.

(Time skip.)

Later on, you're over at Tank's place. You're sitting on the couch with Honker. Tank and Courtney went out to get some booze because Tank's planning a party for tonight. It's just you and your boyfriend at the moment.

You're both watching TV. You look over at him and you say, "I love being around you, Honker. I feel so... safe." He smiles and says, "I love having you around too, (Y/N)." You blush and you smile. You take his hand and he takes yours. You say, "You ready for tonight's party?" He says, "Yeah. Sure. As long as you're here." You smile and you say, "Being around you? Definitely.~" 

You and Honker look at each other. You suddenly lean in. He blushes, but he doesn't back away. He leans in as well. You press your (lips/beak) against his beak and you kiss. The door opens and in come Tank and Courtney. They look over and they smirk.

You and Honker hear this, "Ooooh." You gasp and you both pull away. You look over. Courtney smirks and says, "Hey, you two. Were you planning something of your own?~" Tank says, "Ha. Didn't think we'd get back soon, huh? We were pretty quick getting some booze."

Honker says, "Wait. You're still twenty, Tank. How did you even get alcohol?" Tank grins and says, "Fake id." Honker says, "Why am I not surprised?" Tank says, "My reputation as a shit head is all."