Quackerjack x Daughter Reader

(Yes. It's been at least a year and a few months since I've made a Darkwing Duck one shot on here. So, I'm back to this.)

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name. 

The year is 2009. You're seven years old. Your name... (Y/N) (L/N). You were born in 2002. You live with your single mother, Martha (L/N). Your dad is a man named Jacky Quackson. You don't know much about him because you only see him maybe once in a blue moon.

But your mom's not any better. She and your dad were never married. It was a one-night stand and she got pregnant with you. It wasn't fully planned, but she grew to love you a little. Surprisingly, it never affected you too badly. She was not the type of mother to actually quote on quote 'love you to the moon and back.'

But that's all you know. You see other kids get actual love and guidance from their moms, but you didn't see what the big deal was. For you, your neglectful thief of a mother was the norm. You still loved her.

She'll steal items from grocery stores or thrift stores by stuffing them in her clothes. She'd even try and get you to help her out. She got caught once at a gas station for trying to steal a bottle of ale and she ran out, dragging you out with her. You thought nothing of it.

She'll even share a beer with you. She's that bad. You've gotten used to the taste of beer. Whether it was a lemon flavor or even just an average beer. She never properly disciplined you or scolded you. She only scolded you if you took her last piece of cheesecake or something.

You live in a two-bedroom trailer with her. Everyone calls her Trailer Trash Martha. She didn't give a crap, though. At least she knew she was messed up in the head and is a bad mom. But she tolerated you, at least. She may not love you the way other moms you know do, but she loves you enough to not want to see you get killed. We'll put it that way.

Right now, you're in your room. You have a few shirts, dresses, pants, etc. You have some toys and a few video games and a PlayStation2, but not a mom who's there for you all the time. You have your mom Martha. She just kind of... sucks as a parent. But you're used to it.

You're playing a game right now in fact. It's the game Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Your mom's possibly in the living room watching TV and smoking a cigarette or something. You're focused on your game right now.

You beat a level playing as Kitana and you say, "Yes! Flawless victory, yet again!" You grin. You put the controller down while you're not in fighting mode and you get up. You walk into the kitchen to get a soda from the fridge. 

You hear your mom yelling, "You in there?!" You yell, "Yeah!" She says, "Get me a beer while you're in there, would you?!" You say, "Okay, mom!" She says, "You can have a sip if you want!" You grab a soda and you grab a beer for your mom.

You walk into the living room and you see your mom. She sees you and says, "Hey, alright. You got it." You approach her and you say, "Here you go." You hold the beer out and she takes it. She cracks the can open and she says, "Want some?" You say, "No. I have a soda." She says, "Meh. More for me, I guess." She chugs her beer. 

You open your soda and you drink from it. You turn away and you hear her say, "Hey. Kid." You turn to face her and you say, "Yeah, mama?" She reaches into her pocket and she pulls out a good wad of money. 

She says, "Buy yourself some Hamburger Hippo or something." She throws it towards you and you pick it up. You say, "Do you want anything?" She says, "Nah. Fend for yourself. Your dear old mom will be fine. I need my booze anyhow. Have at it." 

You say, "Well okay. I'll be back later." She says, "I'll keep the door unlocked." You say, "But you always do, mama." She says, "Oh, right. I do, don't I?" You head out of the trailer with the money your mom gave you. She chugs her booze.