Quackervolt (Quackerjack x Megavolt)

(Yes. These two. I can kind of see something going on between them, anyways. So... yeah.)

Elmo Sputterspark is a thirty seven year old rat man living alone in an upstairs one bedroom apartment. It's above a pawn shop and it's not the greatest place or neighborhood, but the rent is cheap and he's a single bisexual man.

Right now, he's sitting on his couch, watching TV and eating a bag of cheddar and sour cream chips. He's watching some lame TV show on MTV. He says, "Psh. Man. MTV's not as good as it was when I was a kid. I thought this meant MUSIC television. Not pregnant teen or reality TV."

He suddenly gets a phone call and he looks to see who's calling him. It's Jacky Quackerson. (There was never a real identity for Quackerjack, so I made one up. Lol) He says, "Oh good. It's just Jacky." He answers it and says, "Hey."

From the other line Jacky says, "Hey, Elmo. How are you?" "Alright. Stuck watching a lame ass reality show on MTV." "Change it." "Can't. My remote is missing and the channel buttons are broken on the TV itself. MTV's all I have. I wish it could've gotten stuck on Cartoon Network so I could watch Adult Swim at night." "Right? Hey, I'm coming over. I'll keep you company. How about it?"

Elmo smiles and says, "Yeah. That would be great." "Great! I'll be there asap. You could use some company. You're always so alone, Elmo. I just worry about you." "Don't, Jacky. I'm fine. Just come over." "I'll be there." Elmo hangs up and sets his phone down. He continues watching TV.

About four minutes later, there's a knock on the door and Elmo gets up. He walks to the door and he opens it. There stands a duck man with white hair to match him, a sort of big beak showing his teeth, a purple sweater on, blue pants, etc. That would be Jacky. Aka, Quackerjack. He's his civilian self like Megavolt is right now.

Elmo says, "Hey, Jacky. Come in." He lets his friend in and he shuts the door. Jacky says, "I've got something to share with you, Elmo." Elmo faces him and say, "Yeah? What's that?" Jacky grins and says, "There's this awesome nightclub on Canary Square. You know, the Pits of Heck?" Elmo says, "Yeah, I know that place. What about it?"

Jacky says, "We should go." Elmo says, "You came here just to tell me about a nightclub? I mean yeah. Sure, they're fun and I love the neon lights. I'm just saying." Jacky puts his arm around Elmo's back and Elmo blushes. He looks away and groans.

Jacky grins and says, "Come oooon, Elmo. It'll be fun. And I know how much you love the neon lights and strobe lights at clubs. Electricity is your thing. Think of all the guys and gals that are there, hitting on you. All the guys especially, in my case. Nightclubs are the best places to meet some."

Elmo says, "Oh, fine. We'll go." Jacky grins and says, "Excellent! He he. You won't regret this, Elmo. You're a good looking guy... 'really' good looking. You need to get out. I wanna see you having fun." Elmo blushes and says, "A-alright, alright. Cut that out, Jacky." Jacky smirks and says, "We'll leave at 10pm."

(Time skip.)

Later on at 10pm, Jacky and Elmo are driving through the city. Elmo's driving. They're on their way to a nightclub. They get there. The club The Pits of Heck. They park outside and they get out of the car. They walk to the entrance and the bouncer lets them in.

They get in and they see a bunch of people dancing, sitting and talking, drinking, doing drugs, etc. Jacky grins and says, "Here we are, Elmo. Come on. Let's get some drinks. On me." Elmo smirks and says, "Alright. Thanks, Jacky."

They walk up to the bar and they sit on the stools. The bartender asks what they'd like. Jacky orders two mixed drinks. Club drinks. They get it and Jacky pays. He gives one to Elmo and the rodent takes the drink saying, "Thanks." Jacky faces him and says, "Anytime, my friend. Drink up. We're here to have fun." He looks Elmo up and down, the other aware and he smirks. He says, "You especially."