Megavolt x Weird Villain Reader pt. 2

The next day, you're at home. You're your civilian self, (Y/N) (L/N). You live in a two story house and you've got about six cats. An orange one, a white one with gray legs and gray around its nose, a black one, a gray-ish one with white paws, a brown white and black mix. And a white one with black ears and a tail.

You're putting food in their bowls and they're all meowing as they approach you. You say, "That's it, my pretties. Come get the food. Mama's got more." They come over and they eat their food. You smile and you say, "Awe. They're so pretty. My pretty kitties."

You hear your phone ringing and you say, "Huh. I wonder who that is." You get your phone out of your pocket and you look to see an Elmo Sputterspark calling you. You knew who he was and you say, "Oh good. It's my favorite guy I do schemes with." You answer and you say, "Yello." (Yes. I meant to put that.)

Megavolt or in this case Elmo says, "Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" "Great. I'm feeding my cats." "That's fine. Hey listen. Once we're at the hideout tonight, we've got a great heist to pull. This will be big." "Yeah? Spill it to me." "Here's what it is..." You and Elmo talk over the phone the rest of the time.

(Time skip.)

Later on at night after finishing your heist, you're all sitting around the table. You've got a sharpie in your hand. You're sniffing it. Or more rather inhaling it a bit. Bushroot looks over and says, "What are you doing?"

You say, "I'm trying to get high." Quackerjack says, "By sniffing a sharpie?" Liquidator says, "Those will just give you a headache, (V/N). No buzz guaranteed to satisfy your needs." Bushroot says, "This is why (V/N)'s the only female villain who's gonna remain single." You say, "Oh, go kiss yourself in the mirror."

Megavolt says, "Yeah. Besides... How many girls have wanted to date YOU. At least (V/N) here has a better chance at landing someone who likes her personality." Bushroot says, "Oh, shut it Megavolt." You say, "So. Liquidator. Any plans for our next scheme?" Bushroot smiles and says, "Yeah. I got one."

Quackerjack says, "Ooh. Name it." Bushroot says, "Let's all have a good villainous scheme that doesn't involve someone who sniffs markers to try and get high or make villains embarrassed to be around them." Megavolt growls and holds his finger up, showing a spark. He says, "That's it, Bushroot. I've had it with you calling her out. I'll turn YOU into wilted lettuce!"

You get up and you say, "I'll be back... never. Ta ta." You march away. Liquidator says, "(V/N)! Wait!" Megavolt says, "Good going, bush brain." He gets up and he walks off to follow you saying, "(V/N)! He didn't mean it!" Bushroot yells, "Yes I did!" Quackerjack says, "You know, Bushy? Now that I think about it, you are being kind of a dick to her. Very unlike you towards a lady."

You hear Megavolt saying, "(V/N), wait!" You stop and you turn around to see him. You say, "Hey." He says, "Hey. You alright? Look. Don't listen to Bushroot." You grin and you say, "It's alright. Besides... He's the one who's got a surprise coming for him."

Megavolt says, "Oh? Let's hear it. Whatever it is, can I get in on it?" You smile and you nod. You whisper your plan to him. You move away and you smirk. He looks at you and says, "Holy crap. Guess you do have a dark side to you."

You say, "Let Liquidator and Quackerjack in on this." Megavolt says, "You know what? Yeah. Let's do this." You say, "Awesome. I'm gonna make Bushroot regret ever doubting me. It's the only way." Megavolt says, "I'm in."

(Time skip.)

A day later, Bushroot is sitting in the hideout by himself. The others including you are running late. He says, "Huh. Usually, the others are here before me. What gives? Oh well. I'm not tolerating that weird one right now, at least."