The Fearsome Four x Reader pt. 4

Right in a smaller room which is located upstairs in the old warehouse, you're in there with Bushroot. There's a small bed in there and you're both sitting on it. You say, "Reginald." He looks at you. You say, "How did you become a plant? Did an experiment of yours go awry?"

He nods and signs, (I was a full fleshed duck man before. I was a scientists slash botanist. I had a passion for plants. The university disapproved of my experiments, though. And two scientists bullied me, constantly.)

You say, "Go on. I need to know more." He signs, (I wanted to prove them wrong. So I went to the greenhouse here in St. Canard to test it on myself. I wanted to see how different I would feel. But as soon as I stepped outside the next day, I started to feel different. It worked... but it transformed me. Along with it... I couldn't speak anymore. But the bright side to it is I've developed powers. I have a telepathic link with plants. Then I decided that nobody was gonna be nice to me anymore... so I became the bad guy. I got my revenge on the two scientists who pushed me around.)

You look at him and he sighs. He looks away and you say, "Reginald. Look at me. Please?" He looks at you. You say, "Whatever happened wasn't your fault to begin with. I know you were only trying to make things better, but got the boot for it instead."

He signs, (It's bad enough I get shunned and ridiculed for being a half plant duck. People will chase me out with torches and pitchforks like it's the 19th century. Call me plant monster. A freak.) You feel your eyes stinging a bit and you say, "Ooh, Reginald. I... I'm so sorry you have to go through with that."

He signs, (I'm lonely, (Y/N). And you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm relieved that you're not the least bit repulsed by me.) You say, "Why would I be?" He looks at you.

You say, "I don't think you look bad. At all. If anything, Reginald... You're quite a handsome man.~" He blushes and he signs, (You think so?) You say, "I know so. Because you are.~" He sighs and smiles.

You grab his hand and he blushes. He looks down at your hands and he grabs yours as well. You blush and you smile. You look at him and he looks at you. You blink a bit and he blushes. You say, "Reginald. Stay in here with me. Keep me company.~" He smirks and signs, (I want nothing more right now.) He grins and has half lidded eyes. You smile.

Right outside and downstairs, the others are out in the open in the warehouse. Quackerjack says, "You think we better intrude on those two?" Liquidator says, "Nine out of ten dentists recommend you don't bug them. Who knows what they're doing right now?" He smirks.

Jennifer and Lanette smirk and Jennifer says, "They in there doin' a little bit of somethin' alright. I know it.~" Lanette says, "I bet plant man's happy, huh?" Terri says, "Come on guys. You can't assume that that's what's happening."

Megavolt says, "Let's just get up there and go by the door. I doubt anything like that is happening. Hardly does with us. If Liquidator can't get any tail, the rest of us can't." Liquidator flips him off. The others go, "Ooooh." Jennifer says, "Boy, you savage as fuck. I like you." Megavolt smirks and says, "Yeah?" She nods and says, "Mhm."

They head upstairs and they get to a door. They listen in and they hear a few bursts of screeches from Bushroot. Liquidator says, "Yep. He's in there." Then they hear you saying this, "Mm, yeah. You like that baby?~" You chuckle a bit seductively and you say, "I bet you do.~" Their eyes widen and they back away.

Quackerjack says, "Sh-she's just giving him a massage, right?" Megavolt says, "Those aren't Bushroot's usual screeches. It sounds too damn weird." They hear you saying, "I know you'll like this.~" They hear Bushroot's noises sound more like he's been running and he's panting.