Ex Bushroot x Resentful Reader pt. 3

The guys get back to the hideout. They go in there to see that Bushroot is still there. He's got a beer in his hand and he's watching TV. He takes a drink and says, "Any luck? I doubt it." They all say, "No." He says, "Figures so." He takes a bigger drink. 

Liquidator says, "I recorded her, unbeknown to her." Bushroot looks over and says, "You recorded her?" Megavolt says, "We didn't know until she kicked us out of her apartment. Bitch." Bushroot says, "Hey! Don't call her that!" Quackerjack says, "Still protecting her, huh? That woman is freaking Freddy Krueger, Bushroot! Just find somebody else!" 

Bushroot says, "Why?" Liquidator says, "Guys. I'll handle this." He approaches his plant friend and says, "Reginald. They're not lying about how horrible she has been recently. I've got it right here." He gets out the little round camera and he says, "Come see for yourself." 

He leads him off to another room and they get to another TV and a laptop hooked to it. Liquidator says, "We tried Reginald. We really did. Her stubbornness got to us and she kicked us out. That just goes to show you that anything you have planned, results may vary." 

Bushroot sighs and says, "Just get it over with." Liquidator gets it all ready and the video he got comes on with their conversation with you. Bushroot hears everything and he sighs saying, "I knew it." 

Liquidator says, "I'm sorry, Reggie. Looks like... you're not getting her back." Bushroot says, "She'd be happy to see me dead." Liquidator thinks of something and he whispers, "On second thought." 

(Time skip.)

Later on at night, you're asleep in your room. You've got your fan on as you sleep since you're one of those people who sleeps with a fan on every night, no matter what season it is. You're unaware of something slipping under your front door. It's more of a puddle of water. They get inside and they grow to be... Liquidator. He snuck in.

He pulls something out of himself and it's a little device. Some sort of chip. He hears your fan blowing in your room and he quietly walks over to your TV. He gets there and he messes around with it a bit. 

He whispers, "This is guaranteed to get her to rethink her decision or their money back. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will." He puts the chip into the TV and he backs away. He walks to the door and he sneaks out the way he came in.

(Time skip.)

The next morning, you wake up and you walk out of your room. Your hair's a mess. You're in a white tank top and a pair of short black shorts. You walk into the kitchen and you look on top of the refrigerator. You notice a small plant. You say, "The fuck is that still doing up there?" You grab it and you toss it in the trash can saying, "There. Better." 

You open the fridge and you get a wine cooler out. You close the fridge and you pop the cap open. You take a drink and you say, "Ahh. Refreshing." You walk into the living room and you say, "Let's see what kind of shit goes down today." You sit on the couch and you prop your feet upon your coffee table. 

You pick up the remote and you turn the TV on. You see that your screen is a gray color and you say, "The fuck?" You suddenly see Liquidator in a room with... Bushroot? You lean in and you say, "What the hell is going on?" 

You look around and you say, "Is there some camera hidden that leads to where they are?" You look at the TV and you say, "Goddamn, Reggie looks like shit. Ha! Was I right or what? Who knew he'd put on some weight? Look at that gut. Too much fatty foods, Reggie? Ha! Chump." You sit back and you chug your wine cooler.

You watch as Liquidator talks to Bushroot and says, "Reginald. How do you feel about (Y/N) resenting you? It's just me and you, pal. This is between me and you." You say, "Awe." You chuckle and you take a drink of your wine cooler. You said awe mainly out of sarcasm.

Bushroot looks at the door and looks at Liquidator. Liquidator says, "Reggie. You're my friend. Just talk to me." Bushroot says, "It sucks, Buddy. It really does. I don't know what to do anymore." You say, "Find someone who will tolerate your shit? Who knows, asshole?! You brought this on, yourself! You made me into this bitch sitting on my couch right now!" 

Liquidator says, "I wish I could help you, pal. You know I'll do anything for you, right?" You smirk and you say, "Why don't you kiss and make up and then take him back to your house for a good time? Ha!" You chug your drink. 

You're unaware that right outside your door, Quackerjack and Megavolt happened to have showed up and they're listening in. Megavolt says, "Damn, she's horrible." Quackerjack says, "Yeah. And we're villains saying this. Let's get out of here." They walk off.

Bushroot says, "Buddy. It doesn't matter what you do. Nothing you guys say or do will have her just walking back to me. She hates me now. She hates plants. She's become this horrible, alcoholic, plant hating woman because of me." You say, "Hey, shut up! You're an alcoholic now too, jackass!" He sighs and says, "I need some time to think, Buddy." 

Liquidator sighs and stands up saying, "I'll come back for you, Reggie. Hang in there." He walks out. You watch as Bushroot sits there. But suddenly, you watch as he leans over to grab a bottle of booze. You say, "And there's a bottle of whiskey right now." You keep watching. But then something unexpected comes up. He sighs and he brings up a bottle of what look to be pills. 

You lean in and you say, "W-wait. Is that what I think it is?" You see the pill bottle and you say, "Oh... Oh god. D-don't tell me he's gonna..." He pops the pill cap open and you realize what he's about to do. You yell, "Oh shit!!" You get up and you grab your car keys. You run out of your apartment. You run down the corridor and you get to the stairs.

You run down the stairs and you get to the first floor, tripping over the first three stairs. You hiss, but you get up. Others see you, but you don't care. You hear an old lady neighbor saying, "Dear. You alright?" You say, "I gotta go!" You run out of there and the old lady says, "Oh my. What's going on?" 

You get in your car and you start it. You pull out of the parking spot quickly and you drive off. You drive down the road as fast as you can to get to the villain hideout. You say, "Shit! What have I done?! Why did I have to be such a bitch?! This isn't what I wanted! Not this!" 

You speed up and people are watching. One guy with his girlfriend says, "Holy shit. Crazy bitch." She says, "She might be rushing to the hospital to help someone. We can't assume she's a crazy bitch, babe." He says, "Good point." 

You get to the hideout and you park right out by the sidewalk, nearly bumping it. You get out and you run inside. You yell, "Reggie!!" Liquidator hears this and runs out of a room. You see him and you say, "Liquidator! Where is he?!" He says, "I think he's in the kitchen, still." You both run to the kitchen door and you open it. 

You gasp as you see Bushroot laying on the floor. You say, "Oh god. I'm too late." Liquidator realizes you saw him on camera and he looks down. Much to his horror, he realizes it now. Bushroot had downed some pills with alcohol.

You duck down and you say, "Reggie. Oh my god. I..." Tears form in your eyes and you yell, "Reggie! Wake up!" You shake him and you yell, "Reggie!" He's not responding. Liquidator has a sad look on his face. You scream, "REGGIIIIEE!!" You pull him closer to yourself and you hug him close. You sob.

 Liquidator gets his phone out and he calls 911. He gets this, "911. What's your emergency?" Liquidator says, "We need you guys at our place right now! Avery Street! Building B-40!" "What happened?" "My friend overdosed on pills and downed it with alcohol!" "Who is it?" "Reginald Bushroot!" "We're on our way, sir." 

After that he hangs up and he sighs. He looks down at you and the now unresponsive Bushroot. You're sobbing. Liquidator says, "Guess you got her this time, didn't you? Why, Reggie? Why this?" 

He puts his hand up to his face to hold back any water works. Or more with him being made entirely out of water himself. The ambulance gets here and they take him. You and Liquidator follow them to the hospital.

(Not over yet.)