Bushroot x Babysitter Reader pt. 2

The next day, you're at the Muddlefoot's house. Binkie, the lady of the house says, "I appreciate this, (Y/N) dear. Herb and I are going to a banquet and we won't be back until 11pm. The boys should be in bed by that time. We've got lunch meats in the fridge to make sandwiches."

Herb says, "You's can help yourself to anything you'd like, (Y/N)." You say, "Thanks Herb." Binkie says, "I left money on the counter in case you wanted to order pizza instead." You smile and you say, "Okay. Sounds cool."

She says, "Oh and also dear, no boys over." Two kids look over at you. That's Tank and Honker. You smile and you say, "Don't worry Mr and Mrs. Muddlefoot. I won't have one guy step foot in this household." You have your fingers crossed behind you. The boys see this for themselves.

Binkie says, "Well, good. Herb and I will be heading out now. Boys." She walks over to them and she ducks down to Honker. She says, "Be good for the babysitter." Honker says, "I will, mom." She kisses him on the cheek. Herb pats him on the head.

He pats Tank on the head as well. Binkie gets to him and says, "Best behavior, Tank dear." He says, "Yeah, okay." She kisses him on the cheek and stands up. They say their goodbyes and they head out. Now you're left with the boys.

They look up at you. You say, "Alright. They're gone. Listen you two. I'm breaking one of their rules. I AM having a guy over." Honker says, "But our mom said you couldn't." You say, "That's why I'm doing it, hon." Tank smirks and mumbles, "Good babysitter, huh Honker?"

You get out two twenty dollar bills and you say, "I'll bribe you two to stay quiet about me having a guy over. Deal?" Tank grins and takes one saying, "Deal!" Honker sighs and says, "Keep your money. I won't tell them."

You say, "Come on. Take it, anyways." He says, "Well... okay." He takes it. You say, "I'm gonna use your guys' bathroom. Be right back." You walk off. Honker says, "I wonder who it is." Tank says, "Who cares, squirt? She gave us twenty dollars."

(Time skip.)

Thirty minutes go by. You've ordered pizza and it's there. The boys are sitting in the living room, eating pizza. You're in the kitchen, on your phone. You're talking to Bushroot. You say, "Yeah. I'm here." "Did you bribe them with money?" "Yes I did. Told them to keep quiet about you." "Good. I'll be there soon."

You twirl your hair and you say, "Okay, Reggie. I'll be here.~" Honker looks in the kitchen and he raises a brow, suspiciously as he hears the name Reggie. He sits back and eats his slice of pizza. You say, "I'd love to have you around. You know that, right?~" "Yeah. The bad babysitter with her boyfriend over, huh?~" You giggle and you say, "See you then.~" "Bye.~" You hang up.

A moment later, you're sitting on the couch in the living room with the boys as you all watch something on Netflix. You suddenly hear a knock on the front door and you gasp. You fix your hair a bit and you stand up. You say, "That must be Reggie right now." You walk to the door and you open it.

Sure enough, there stands Bushroot. He's got on a black tuxedo shirt. You grin and you say, "Hey, Reggie. Come in.~" He says, "Hey, cutie.~" You let him in and you shut the door. Tank's focused on TV. Honker looks over and he gasps in shock at who the guy is. He whispers, "Oh no."

You bring Bushroot over and you say, "Come watch TV with me and the boys." He says, "Alright. Just don't let the brats bother us too much." You smirk and you say, "Hey. It'll be fine." Honker gets up and says, "I'm gonna go find something in my room." You say, "Okay, hon. We'll be down here." Bushroot sits down. Honker heads upstairs.

You say, "I'll get us some refreshments, Reggie." He smiles and says, "Awe. All too kind." You kiss him on the cheek and you walk into the kitchen. Bushroot looks over and he recognizes the bigger kid.