Mega Negaduck x Reader Damsel in Distress pt. 3

Later on at night, you're sleeping. Not in your own bed, though. You're sleeping on a twin bed in the hideout of the Fearsome Five. As you sleep, you suddenly get woken up by the sounds of Negaduck yelling, "You dimwits! You let Darkwing Duck go! That really burns my ass!" You sit up and you look towards the door whispering, "Jimmy. What are you yelling at them about, sweetie?"

You hear Megavolt saying, "Negaduck. We tried to stop him, but he was too quick." Liquidator says, "Yeah. Even for me." Negaduck says, "Quiet! You four have an hour in a half to commit a good crime. It better be worth it." You get up and you walk to the door. You listen in.

Right outside, Quackerjack suddenly grins and says, "Wait a second. I know exactly what we can do. What we can steal." Negaduck says, "Yeees, Quackerjack?" The others look at the villainous clown. Quackerjack says, "There's this priceless gem in the museum, being held back behind a glass. It's said to steal the strength of any living being. That gem could be ours." He grins.

Megavolt says, "Quackerjack. That's the dumbest idea. How..." Negaduck grins and says, "Actually, that's a great idea. All four of you... get to the museum and retrieve that gem. Bring it to me. That thing can make us twice as powerful!" They all agree to it and Liquidator says, "You can guarantee it boss. This gem will be worth while or your money back."

Negaduck says, "Good. I'm staying here with the girl. Remember boys... an hour in a half." They all gulp and Bushroot says, "Y-yeah. Got it. No longer than that." Negaduck says, "Good. Now get out of here and don't come back without the gem!" The four of them head out.

He sits back in his seat. He suddenly hears this, "Jimmy." He looks over and says, "(Y/N). Were you listening in the whole time?" You say," Maybe." He says, "Eh, fuck it. Come over here, kid." You smile and you say, "Okay." You walk over. He holds his hand out and you take it. He sits you on his leg and you look at him.

He looks at you and he chuckles and says, "My, how cute you've become (Y/N). I knew I'd have you close to me at some point. All those years of following you home really paid off, huh?" You blush and you smile saying, "I've missed you, Jimmy." He says, "Awe... I know you have. Hey... the guys are gone.~"

You say, "Yeah? What about it?" He wraps an arm around your back and you blush. You look at him. He says, "It's just you and me right now. Come here, kid.~" He pulls you in for a kiss and you gasp and blush harder. You wrap your arms around him and you kiss him back. He reaches his hands down your back and he grabs your butt with one hand. You moan into the kiss a bit.

He pulls away and he says, "Mm, I can tell you've waited for this day to come.~" You say, "I've always loved you, Jimmy. I don't care if you are one of the most evil guys in St. Canard.~" He says, "Something tells me you like that.~" You say, "So what if I do?~" He says, "That's what I fucking like, baby.~" You lean back in to kiss each other.

You scoot back and you sit upon the table. You smirk and you look at him. He says, "What are you up to, (Y/N)?" You grip the buttons of your front shirt and you grin saying, "What do you think I'm up to... Negaduck?~"

Negaduck realizes it and he smirks. He sits back and he says, "Show them to me.~" You giggle and you say, "Anything you want.~" You unfasten the first two buttons on your shirt and he grins. You say, "After all. It's just you and me right now, right?~" He says, "That's right.~"

You suddenly hear this, "Boss! We're back!" Sounded like Liquidator. You gasp and you get up from the table. Negaduck says, "Go wait in the room." You say, "Okay." You stroke his chin and he shivers saying, "Ooooh.~" You grin and you walk back into the room, shutting the door.

Just in time. The guys get back and Liquidator has something in his hands. It's a green gem. Bushroot says, "We got it, Negaduck. We got the gem." Negaduck says, "Excellent. Hand it here." He walks over and he takes the gem from Liquidator's hands.

He grins and he chuckles. They turn into laughs. The guys raise their brows, but they shrug. Negaduck says, "Good. You four buffoons did something useful for me for once... now..." He laughs and he says, "I can take your powers and have them all to myself!" They say, "What?!"

He aims the gem towards them and a green beam shoots out and zaps them. They yelp and they start to shrink down. Negaduck starts to grow twenty feet. He breaks the ceiling in the process.

Right in your room, you sit up from the bed as you feel the building shaking. You say, "What the hell is going on?" You get up and you walk to the door. You yelp as the wall breaks. You fall back and you look up to see that the wall is gone.

But that's not what shocks you. Now you see someone who looks to be at least twenty feet tall. You gasp as you realize who it is. It's Negaduck. He now looks like a culmination between himself, and the other four. He has his own head, cape and hat. He has Megavolt's upper body. Bushroot's arms, Liquidator's legs and part of Quackerjack's harlequin hat and ruffled collar.

He laughs and it's a deeper laugh. You say, "N-Negaduck? I... Oooh." You suddenly faint. Bushroot sees this and yells, "(Y/N)!... Wait." He looks at himself. Megavolt says, "Hey! We've shrunk! Take this Negaduck! You traitor!"

He tries to zap him, but he can't. He gasps and he says, "Oh no. I'm... Microvolt." The others realize it and they say, "Aah! Our powers are gone, too!" Negaduck says, "You pathetic excuses of villains didn't deserve your powers. Now I'm the greatest!"

Quackerjack jumps up and tries to hit him saying, "I'm ruined! Ruined!" Negaduck says, "What are YOU griping about? You didn't have any powers to begin with!" Quackerjack says, "You stole... my wackiness!" Negaduck says, "I did not." His expression suddenly changes and his teeth show. His eyes change and he starts laughing in a silly way. He shakes his head and says, "Alright. Maybe I did."

He flicks Quackerjack off his shoulder and he says, "Now out of my way. I'm taking over. And I've got something to take with me." He looks down at you. You're still laying on the ground. He leans down and he picks you up saying, "The damsel... stays with me." He throws you over his shoulder as you're still unconscious and he takes off.

Liquidator says, "I feel double cross coming on." Bushroot says, "Oh, why did I trust him? How could I have been such a sapling?" Megavolt says, "Who cares? He's getting away with our powers!" Quackerjack says, "And the girl."

Bushroot says, "It's too bad. She really likes him. She has for years. I'm sure of it." They look at him. Bushroot says, "(Y/N) and I grew up together since childhood. We knew Negaduck since. He was a teenage kid about five years older than us named Jimmy Starling. He was kind of a sociopath to begin with." Liquidator says, "Tired of feeling powerless? Need professional help? Call Darkwing Duck."

Quackerjack says, "He's right. Darkwing Duck's our only hope to stopping this. I just want my wackiness back." Megavolt says, "And my electric powers." Bushroot says, "And to make sure (Y/N)'s not hurt. Come on guys. Let's go." They head out.

(It's not over until the fat lady sings... Sorry. That's mean. XD)