Liquidator x Classmate to Wife Reader pt. 2

The years go by. It's been just you, Giselle and your sister Maggie. Since Maggie has down syndrome, she can't live on her own. You didn't mind though. You love your sister. She was there for you as much as you were for her. And she loves Giselle.

Giselle was born in 2003, so she is now eighteen years old. Maggie's forty one and you're thirty six. You all moved back to St. Canard a couple of years ago, despite you having lost Buddy there a while back. Giselle is finishing up her senior year at St. Canard High.

Her best friend is a girl named Trina White. What you find funny is that Trina is the daughter of your arch enemy from school. Violet. You and Violet hated each other, but your daughters are best friends.

Violet hated the fact that her daughter was friends with YOUR daughter. That's why you let Giselle bring Trina over instead of going to her place. You just didn't want Violet giving any nasty ridicule to Giselle just for being your daughter. She's also Buddy's daughter.

Buddy comes from a wealthy family because his dad Gregory Flood owned a water bottle company under their name. When he passed away, Bud took over the business. Seeing why you guys were rich.

You were rich until Buddy died and you left, taking your daughter and sister with you. You were living in a two bedroom apartment. Not the greatest place, either. Giselle was sharing a bed with you for a while. Maggie had her own room. Then you moved back to St. Canard in a small two story three bedroom house in the suburbs. Better than the apartments where you were for a while.

Right now, Giselle is in her room. She's on her laptop, talking to somebody online. Someone by the name Reggie. She types, "Hey, Reggie. How are you?" She sends it. She gets this, "I'm doing just fine, pumpkin." She smiles and types, "It's nice to have someone to talk to. It's been years since my dad's been gone." She sends it.

She gets this, "I'm sorry about your dad, sweetheart." "Thanks. It's been rough for me and my mom. We used to be rich until daddy died and we had to move. But I don't care about how rich we were. I just miss him badly." "I know. It's rough. That's life for you. Who was your dad, anyways?" "His name was Bud Flood. He owned a water bottle company under our last name. Flood. Sparkling Crystal Pure Flood Water." "I've heard of that. Very big here in St. Canard. Though some other water bottle products were being befouled by somebody." "It was him. My mom told me he was a criminal who polluted the water of his competitors so that his alone could be the only drinkable water bottle in St. Canard." "You seem to take this pretty well." "My mom supported him."

As she chats with this Reggie guy she hears you yelling, "Gigi! We're going out, honey! Come down here!" She yells back, "Coming, mama!" She faces her laptop and types, "I gotta go. I'll be back on later." She sends it. She gets this, "I'll see you later, babe." She smiles and logs out. She gets up and heads out of her room.

She gets downstairs and she sees you and Maggie. You say, "There you are, sweetheart. Come on." Maggie smiles and says, "Hi, Gigi." Giselle says, "Hey, aunt Maggie." You say, "Come on guys." You, your daughter and your sister head out.

(Time skip.)

A moment later, you're all eating at a restaurant. A Chinese restaurant. As you eat, you suddenly hear some noise across the street. You look over and you say, "What the hell?" Giselle says, "What, mama? What is it?" She looks and she says, "Oh... my god." She sits up and looks out the window.

Across the street are four guys. One's dressed as a harlequin clown, another is made entirely out of water, another is a mutant plant duck and another is a guy in a yellow jumpsuit and has a battery strapped to his back.