Father Megavolt x Daughter Reader pt. 3

You're in the spare room at Quackerjack's house, laying on the bed. Toys and stuffed animals are all around you and they're in protective mode. Quackerjack programmed them to be that way to prevent your own dangerous mother from getting to you to try and hurt you again.

You were thankful. Quackerjack's kind of like an uncle to you. And since he and your dad are best friends. Have been since before you were born. You look around and you say, "So... you're all here to protect me, huh?" They smile and they nod.

You sigh and you say, "Good." You close your eyes and a teddy bear pulls the covers over you. A robot toy says, "Protection mode, activated." A doll says, "We must protect the child of Megavolt." You fall asleep and the toys, stuffed animals, dolls, etc. all lay around you. Luckily, your mom doesn't even find you for the rest of the night.

(Time skip.)

The next day, you're back at school. You're with your best friend Madison Lopez. You're in the hallways. You sigh. She says, "Girl. I've been worried about you. Is everything going okay? You should be happy. Your mom's awake."

You say, "Yeah. But... It's not as good as I thought it would be, Maddi. She's dangerous. She pulled my hair the first time she attacked me. And last night, she tried to suffocate me with a pillow on my bed."

She says, "Jesus christ. Are you serious?" You say, "I shit you not, Maddi. I don't know it this is post coma or what. I just... don't know what's up with her. She's good around dad now. Reggie told me what she did to him years ago. She stabbed him in the shoulder with a fork. But it's me she's trying to hurt now."

She says, "Girl. I'm sorry to say this, but it sounds like your mom needs to be in a psychiatric ward if she keeps this up." You say, "I stayed at Qu-Jacky's house last night. I ran out of my house and to his last night. He gladly put me up for the night." She says, "Good. Sucks seeing that your mom didn't turn out like you had hoped for." You say, "Sixteen years, Maddi. Sixteen years of my life and that's what she does."

You hear giggling and you sigh. You look to see two popular girls. One is a hawk girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a pink shirt, black skirt, etc. That's queen bee Erica Newman. Her best friend is her loyal follower who's a duck girl named Helga Downey. She has medium red hair, horned glasses, a blue shirt, gray skinny jeans, etc.

Erica says, "Heard about your mom, (Y/N). Crazy waking up?" They giggle. You say, "Stay out of it, Erica." She says, "Awe. Why should I? Not MY fault your mom tried to murder you in your sleep." Helga says, "Yeah. Loser with a killer mom." They laugh. You suddenly snap and you yell, "Shut the fuck up, Erica!!"

This gets everyone's attention and they all face you. Helga smirks and says, "Rair. Bad mommy's little girl got a temper." Erica says, "What are you gonna do, Sputterspark? Fight me? I doubt your ugly ass has the fucking guts to."

You scream and you suddenly tackle her down. Helga says, "What the hell? Get off her!" Helga tries to pull you off, but you smack her in the face. She gasps and backs away, covering her face. She says, "Holy shit."

Erica gasps and she tries to pry you off. Madison says, "Oh shit." The students shout, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" You slam her down a few times and you yell, "Fucking cunt! I'll beat you into next Tuesday!" One guy says, "Oh man. Sputterspark's turning into a different person."

As you and Erica continue fighting, you hear this, "(Y/N) Sputterspark and Erica Newman!" You both get pulled away and there's the principal. Principal Gosalyn Mallard. She says, "Alright, alright. Come on you two. My office. Now."

Erica looks over at you and sneers saying, "You are so gonna fucking get it, freak." You say, "Skanky hoe." She sticks her tongue out at you. Principal Mallard takes you away and gets you to her office.