Drake Mallard x Teacher Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

(I'm gonna start off with Darkwing Duck himself. Or his true identity, Drake Mallard. Either way.)

You're a young (favorite animal) teacher who teaches at St. Canard Elementary. The 3rd grade. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N). You've just moved to St. Canard not too long ago and you're twenty eight years old. You love your students. You loved teaching them. They can be rowdy at times, but it was okay. They got along with you.

There is a little girl in that class that will cause a stir out in the hallways at times. A duck girl with red hair usually in pigtails, wears a purple jersey shirt, etc. That student of yours is nine year old Gosalyn Mallard.

You're in your classroom right now, looking over the kids' schoolwork. You say, "Okay... good.... Good so far... Honker's parents must be proud of him. Straight A's. Such a sweet kid, too..." You get to a certain little girl's paper and you sigh. You say, "Gosalyn. I've told you about writing that stuff on your work, dear. I've got to have a talk with her father about her problems."

You hear the bell ringing and you see your students walking in. You smile as you see them. You see Honker and Gosalyn walking in, talking to each other. They sit in their desks and they all talk. You stand up and you say, "Ahem. Settle down now, class."

They all quiet down and they look up at you. You say, "Alright. Now we're all going over multiplication this week. I'd like for you all to do your very best. Honker, I know you'll get this one down pretty well. I've seen your scores."

One boy in there mumbles, "Nerd." Gosalyn hears this and growls. She looks back and mumbles, "Quiet, Peter. I'll bash you in the beak." Peter gulps. He's scared of Gosalyn of all kids in school. Even the big kid in school that bullies a lot of kids isn't as terrifying to him as Gosalyn is. He'd be safer with a shark than he would with Gosalyn.

You raise a brow as you hear Gosalyn mumbling something. You clear your throat and you say, "So anyways. I want you all to go over these because you will have a quiz tomorrow. The next day will be a test. Why don't we start by answering a multiplication problem? Hmm. Let's see... Carol?"

A little rodent girl says, "Yes, Miss. (L/N)?" You say, "What is 5x3?" She says, "Uh... Umm..." You nod, encouraging her. She says, "F-fifteen!" You smile and you say, "Very good, Carol. Alright. A harder one. 8x50.... Ah... Honker." Honker looks up and says, "The answer would be four hundred, Miss. (L/N)." You smile and you say, "Very good, Honker."

You say, "Gosalyn." She looks up and gulps. She hated math. It was one of her weak subjects. Most subjects were and you knew this. You knew that the only class she was acing was P.E. You say, "What is 3x5, dear?"

She mumbles, "Ooh, man.... I know this. I just..." She looks up and says, "Fourteen!" You say, "No. You're one off." She says, "Thirteen?" You say, "Two off." She says, "Ooh... F-fifteen?" You smile and you say, "There you go." She says, "Phew." She thinks to herself, "At least she's nice about it unlike Mr. Delmar."

After class, the students head out. You say, "Gosalyn dear. Could you come over here for a second?" She stops and faces you saying, "Did I do something wrong, Miss. (L/N)?" You say, "It's nothing too major, hon. I just need to ask you about what you write on your schoolwork." She says, "Oh."

You sit at your desk and she walks over, standing on the other side. You pick up her schoolwork and you show her saying, "Explain to me why you wrote 'Peter is a big wiener head' on your schoolwork, would you?"

She says, "Um... well..." You say, "Um well, what?" She looks at you and says, "He keeps making fun of my best friend for being incredibly smart, Miss. (L/N)! That's why I insult him!" You say, "I see. Alright. If you're gonna say something about someone, do not let me see it on your papers in class. Understand?" She says, "Yeah."