Former Babysitter Liquidator x Reader pt. 3

Later on, you're driving down the road. You've got Reginald with you. What are you up to right now? Well, you were going to confront this Liquidator and see if he is the one known as Bud Flood. Or Buddy Flood. 

The guy you used to have a crush on, but he never stood up for you whatsoever until the day he noticed Emily's antagonism towards you. He was never forgiven since. Not even by your parents. That's when you lost your interest in him. Now you're interested in finding him so you can finally let out your twenty year frustration.

Reginald says, "Is this really necessary, (Y/N)? It's been years." You say, "Oh believe me. It is. I know for a fact that Liquidator is Buddy." He says, "Liquidator told me Buddy is married to Emily." You slam on your breaks and Reginald gasps and holds onto the handle above the door.

You say, "He's married to her? He fucking married her?!" Reginald says, "I guess so." You say, "Ha! That idiot! Now I have even more of a reason to confront him! Just tell me where your guys' villain hideout is and I'll take you there." He says, "Um..." You say, "Just tell me. Please?" He says, "Over on Beakers Street." You continue driving.

You get to Beakers Street and Reginald says, "Right here." It's a smaller building next to a cake shop. You park right by the sidewalk and you stop the car. You get out and you walk around to the door. Reginald says, "Oh god." He gets out of the car and he says, "(Y/N). Come on. Forget about it." You say, "No can do, Reggie... No can do." 

You get to the door and you knock. You wait. You hear this, "Bushroot! If it's you, just come in! No need to knock!" You look at Reginald and you say, "Who was that? Was that him?" Reginald or in this case Bushroot says, "No. That was Quackerjack. Toy based villain. Dresses like a harlequin clown." You say, "Ah. Okay." You open the door and you and Bushroot go inside.

Bushroot says, "They're in this room." You follow him. He opens a door and there are three more men. One is a rodent in a yellow jumpsuit, battery on his back, red plug in helmet, etc. Another is what Bushroot said. A villainous clown duck wearing a red, blue and orange harlequin suit with polka dots on one sleeve and stripes on the other. And you suddenly see a buff dog man made entirely out of water. You see HIM and you squint your eyes.

Megavolt says, "Who's the woman?" Quackerjack says, "Is this a girlfriend of yours, Bushroot?" Bushroot says, "What? No, she's my best friend from childhood." The dog guy who is Liquidator suddenly hears this, "Buddy Flood!!" This startles him and he raises a brow. 

He looks back to see a (favorite animal) woman. Quackerjack and Megavolt notice your expression and Megavolt says, "Welp. She looks pissed." Liquidator approaches you and says, "Wait a minute... You look familiar. Have I seen you before? And... how did you know my real name?" You say, "Aha! It is you! Bud Flood. My former babysitter from over two decades back." 

He says, "(Y/N)? Could it be? After all of these years?" You say, "Don't expect me to forgive you for that shit." He says, "What do you m..." He finally comes to realize it and he says, "(Y/N)... That was twenty years ago. I'm sorry." You say, "Like fucking hell you are, Buddy!" The guys look over. Megavolt says, "You know her, Liquidator?" 

You say, "That girl. That fucking Emily. Ooh, how I despised that she demon of a girlfriend of yours. I liked you, Buddy. I really really did. I looked up to you... but you always fucking took her side and even yelled at me for being the bad one! She fucking did it!" 

He says, "(Y/N), I know! I realized it!" You say, "Yeah! Took you a year in a fucking half to do so! And worse... You married the cunt!!" He says, "Yeah... I did. But ten out of ten people will agree that my marriage is not going as it should." You say, "Well, that's what you get for marrying HER of all people. You deserved it!" You turn away and you huff.