Crush Liquidator x Reader pt. 2

It's 2020 now. You've just moved back to St. Canard not too long ago. Your sister is now married and has two children in the town where you've lived for the next twelve years. You're twenty eight years old and still single and childless.

Ever since that day you had to leave St. Canard because of Buddy, you haven't seen him since and you haven't done any major crime since then, either. All you've really done for the past twelve years was snatch an alcoholic shooter from a gas station or get a DUI one night, five years ago.

You have just moved into a small house in the suburbs of St. Canard. There was a real reason for you to move back into your hometown. You had hoped Bud Flood was still residing in St. Canard. You wished to see him again.

You and your ex boyfriend Steve broke up after just six months, too. He turned out to be kind of a tool. Mostly because you caught him cheating on you with your best friend from high school, Misty. Steve tried to take you back and apologize saying he wouldn't do it again, but you weren't having it. So you left.

You're at home right now and you're watching a movie. Austin Powers in Goldmember. You're laughing as you watch a few funny scenes. You're eating a Birds (Nerds) Rope and drinking a CoocooCola.

You suddenly get a phone call and you pause the movie. You pick up your phone to see an old friend of yours call you. It's Paige. Your partner when you were doing crimes years back. You answer it and you say, "Yo."

She says, "Hey, (Y/N). What's up?" "Watching Goldmember." "Ah, funny movie. Hey listen. I'm going to the Old Haunt for a few drinks. I want you there." "Okay. When?" "Um. Twenty minutes?" "Okay. I'll be there." "Awesome." You hang up and you turn the TV off. You grab your purse and you throw your phone in it. You grab your keys and you head out of your house.

(Time skip.)

Moments later, you and Paige are at the Old Haunt. It's a pub with patrons who are mostly criminals. Some villains go there, too. You and Paige are having a drink. You've got men looking over at you and whistling.

You smirk and you say, "Nice to know that you're a hot one, Paige." Paige says, "Woman... I've gained like eighty pounds. My ass can break this stool right now. They're looking at your fine ass." You say, "Psh. Bullshit. I'm playing something on the jukebox." She says, "Okay."

You get up and you walk to the internet jukebox. Guys watch you and they whistle. You mumble, "Christ, guys. I'm not that hot. Stop it." You hear Paige yelling, "Told you!" You're unaware of someone in the far corner, having a drink. He's at a table and he's looking right at you. He doesn't see your face, though. He seems to be blue and... watery. He says, "I wonder who she is. She sure looks like somebody I want.~"

You play something on the jukebox and you walk back to the bar counter. You sit next to Paige. The watery man looks over and says, "Wait... that bigger woman looks familiar. Looks like... Paige. I gotta find out who her cute friend is. I can't see her face."

Paige looks at you and says, "What song did you put it on?" You smile and you say, "You'll see." The jukebox plays the song Fear by Disturbed. Paige says, "Hey, alright. We used to play the first two Disturbed albums when we were hanging out. The days we did our crimes." You say, "This and System Of A Down."

She says, "Yeah. You have no idea how much I've missed you, girl." You say, "Well, I'm back. I won't lie. I've hated my dad for years after he got me away from Buddy after finding out about him." The watery man hears this and looks over saying, "Buddy? Wait... is she... No. Can't be."

You sigh and you say, "The most handsome guy in the world... and I haven't seen him in twelve years. He could be dead for all I know." Paige says, "I haven't seen him in like three years. But I understand you, girl... you were in love."

You say, "I've had the biggest crush on him since I was an eight year old girl, Paige. It was 2001. He was nineteen at the time. This was nearly twenty years ago when I first met him. Part of me hoped one day he'd be mine. And I'd be his."

You suddenly hear a voice saying this, "Barkeep. I'll have another scotch on the rocks. Five out of ten customers guarantee you'll get a good tip for your support." You look over to see a dog man made entirely out of water and you raise a brow. The bartender gives him a drink and he pays for it. He drinks it.

He looks over at you and you look at him. He smirks and he says, "Hello there. New here in the city of St. Canard?" You say, "Not really. I was actually born here, but had to move away for... various reasons. Long story. But I was pretty upset about it."

He says, "Oh? And why is that?" You look at him and you say, "My dad found out the true colors of a friend of ours and we moved away. Me, him and my older sister?" He says, "Who's your sister?" You say, "Marley."

He says, "Marley? That sounds familiar. Is your dad... Jet?" You say, "Yeah. How did you know?" He says, "Ah, I know exactly who you are." He grins. You say, "You do?" He says, "Yeah. You're the same girl Buddy influenced to do bad. He was a dog, wasn't he?" You say, "Yeah. He was. He had black hair." He says, "I guess you don't recognize him now, huh?"

You look at this man. He says, "Well, let me put it this way... I'm the Liquidator. A major super villain here in St. Canard." You say, "Villain? Wait..." You take a good look at him and he says, "You've really grown, (Y/N)."

You get the realization about who this watery dog guy is. You gasp and you look at him. You say, "B-Buddy? Bud Flood?" He grins and says, "We have a winner. Step right up and pick your prize." You say, "Oh my god. Wha... what happened to you?"

He says, "You wanna know why I'm made entirely out of water, now?" You say, "Why?" He says, "I was a water bottle salesman. The best in St. Canard. But Darkwing Duck tried to stop me after I polluted the water of my competitors. It all went awry and I fell into the vat." You say, "Oh my god."

He says, "But I became immediately fond of it. I have the power of hydrokenesis. I can control all liquids." You say, "Nice." He looks at you and says, "It's good seeing you again, (Y/N)." You say, "Oh Buddy. You have no idea how much I've missed you." Paige looks over and says, "Wait... Bud Flood?! Holy shit!"

You bite your bottom lip and you look away. Bud, now the Liquidator says, "(Y/N)... come with me." He takes a drink of his drink and he sets it down. He gets up. You get up and you follow him. You get to an empty hallway and you say, "Buddy!" You hug him and he chuckles and holds you close.

You sob and he says, "I know... I miss you too, kid. I've been thinking about you for quite sometime." You pull away and you sniffle. You wipe your tears away and you say, "You have?" He says, "Yeah. You've really grown since the last time I saw you." You blush and you smile. You look at him.

You say, "Even as water, you're still that attractive dog man I was in love with for many years. Ever since the day I met you back in 2001." He says, "I was fully aware. Even then." You say, "You were?"

He says, "Yeah. Say... why don't you come with me to my place?~" You look at him. He grins and says, "I'm guaranteed to give you anything you need. Anything you desire. Act now. Operators are standing by.~" You grab his hands and you say, "Yes, Buddy. I've wanted you for the longest goddamn time. You have no. Fucking. Idea.~"

He chuckles and says, "Believe me, sweetie... I do.~" He pulls you close and you cling to him. He has half lidded eyes and he whispers, "I know more than you think, (Y/N). And trust me when I way this... I want to make you mine.~"

You say, "I love you.~" You both lean in and you kiss each other. You both walk back to the bar. You tell Paige that you're going to the Liquidator's place and she's cool with it. You and Liquidator leave and you get to his place.

What happens is, you begin to do some major crimes once more. You and Buddy, now the Liquidator do crimes together. Three years later, he proposes to you and you immediately say yes. You end up married and you have a daughter. Lucy Flood. You named her after your late mom.

(End.)