Gosalyn x Liquidator pt. 3

The next day, Gosalyn is on her laptop. She's on facebook. She suddenly gets a message. Sure enough, it's Bud Flood aka Liquidator. It reads, "I look forward to our date. Bushroot wants your friend with us. He'll be here, too." She types, "We'll be there." "I'll see you then... Gosalyn." 

After a talk, Gosalyn logs off facebook. She gets up and says, "Guess me and Lucille are getting ready for our date once she gets off work. With two super villains. Wow. Crazy. A villain goes from pitting against me and my dad to suddenly being interested in me." She walks to the door and says, "I think I'll do some grocery shopping. My dad loaned me enough money for today. I need more cereal." She leaves the apartment.

(Time skip.)

Later on in the evening, Gosalyn is on her date with Liquidator. Bushroot is there and so is Lucille so it's a double date. It's at a Greek restaurant. Gosalyn is seated right across from Liquidator and Lucille is from Bushroot.

Liquidator says, "I'm glad we could all have this double date. A once in a lifetime opportunity." Bushroot grins and nods. He looks at Lucille and he puts his hands together in the shape of a heart towards her. She says, "Dude. I know you can't speak, but do you at least know sign language? I do if you do." 

He nods and he signs, (It's not often I get a successful date like this.) Lucille says, "Oh? What happened with the others?" He signs, (I was once in love with a girl I worked with at St. Canard University. She was the only nice one there.) Lucille says, "Go on." Gosalyn and Liquidator look over at the two.

Bushroot signs more of what happened and what went down. Lucille says, "Well damn man. Sorry that happened. And that she outed you as a plant." Bushroot looks at her. She says, "Hey man. Listen. If you'd like, you can come by our apartment sometime and we can talk. Or... you can sign to me. I know you can't speak. Do you make any sound?" 

He nods and he lets out a screech. She says, "Screeches, huh?" He sighs and nods. She says, "It's cool man. I guess your mutation did that and made you feral, huh?" He nods and signs, (And a lack of sunlight.)

Gosalyn hears this, "Gosalyn." She faces Liquidator. He says, "I have a special offer for you, my dear." She says, "And that is?" He says, "I've probably mentioned this over facebook messenger. But I'll pardon Darkwing Duck... if YOU be mine.~" Gosalyn blushes. He says, "You heard me right. MY woman." He grabs her hand and they look at each other. 

He says, "You've grown so beautifully. That is no lie. Why don't I bring you by my place?" Gosalyn says, "Sure. Okay." He smirks. They look over to see Bushroot and Lucille actually admiring each other. 

Lucille tells him, "I know you were stalking me, yesterday." He signs, (It was all for you, Lucille. You're so beautiful.) She smirks and says, "Awe... All for me?" He grins and nods. She says, "My apartment. Tonight. 9pm. Be there, plant man.~" His eyes widen and he grins. He nods.

Gosalyn's eyes widen and she says, "Damn, Lucille. Already getting to it?" Lucille says, "Yeah. Why not? I won't lie. He's pretty cute. I can dig the whole feral plant man thing." Bushroot blushes. Gosalyn says, "As a matter of fact, Liquidator... Maybe tonight won't be a bad idea to be at your house." 

He says, "I'm glad you accept the offer..." He chuckles and says, "And I know you don't wanna hear those two in your apartment." Gosalyn says, "Part of it." They look at each other and he says, "Did I mention that I'm rich?" Gosalyn says, "No, but does it matter?" He says, "I figured you weren't the gold digger type. Good." He smiles. 

She says, "Why would I be? As long as you're good with me, that's fine." He says, "I live in a penthouse in the middle of the city. Twentieth floor of the Dazzle building on Drury Lane." Bushroot looks over and looks at Lucille signing, (Do you know the muffin man?) Lucille laughs a bit and he grins. 

Gosalyn says, "What did he say?" Lucille says, "He made a Shrek reference just now. When Liquidator said he lives on Drury Lane." Gosalyn says, "Oh, you mean the muffin man quote?" Lucille says, "Yeah." Liquidator says, "Real funny, Bushroot." They all have their double date and they eat their food until Liquidator pays for it as they leave. And he does since he's rich.

(Time skip.)

Later on at 10pm, Gosalyn is at Liquidator's place. He lives in a penthouse. Him being a former water bottle salesman and still going at it despite being a villain, he's rich. She's sitting on the couch with him in the living room. He's got his remote controlled fireplace going. She has a glass of wine in her hand. Liquidator gave her some.

He says, "It's nice having some company. And I mean a female. It's been a while." Gosalyn says, "Yeah?" She looks at him and he says, "Truth be told, results have varied with a previous relationship of mine." 

She says, "Oh crap. What happened?" He says, "My ex wife. Felicia. She and I had a thing going. We really did. It was a lifetime guaranteed... or so I thought. Six years after our marriage, I caught her in bed with another guy. This was before I was made of water and was just plain Bud Flood. I was so angry that I nearly murdered the guy. He left immediately." 

He drinks his wine. She says, "Wow. I'm sorry that happened. Is... that why you became a villain?" He says, "Fingers point to yes. That is why. But there's no going back. Once you go villain you never change, honey." He drinks his wine.

Gosalyn says, "What about Felicia?" He says, "I threw her out and now she's living in a ratty apartment as a single mother without the kid's father around. Good riddance." She says, "Wow. And when I was a kid, I was all for getting back at you guys." He says, "Things change when you get older. You see people differently. It's no doubt most people like you see villains as more... sympathetic." 

She says, "Well even then, I knew Bushroot was." He says, "Poor guy's been through more hell than I have and I was cheated on. He told me his life was great. In sign language of course because he can't speak. But everything he said about having a great life was all false advertising. He finally came clean and told me. He was..." He leans in and whispers it in her ear.

He moves away. She's shocked and looks at him saying, "Holy shit. Are you serious? That's sick. Did that really happen to him?" He sighs and says, "Yes. I found the guy and beat him until he was nearly dead. Worth being arrested for attempted murder. Reginald's my best friend." 

Gosalyn says, "Wow. Villains go through more than I thought, before. I guess Quackerjack and Megavolt have also struggled in their past times." Liquidator says, "It's no doubt in this life that they have. Megavolt was ruthlessly bullied in school and Quackerjack lost his toy company to a video game character."

Gosalyn drinks her wine and she says, "That's tough." He faces her and she faces him. He looks at her and he says, "While your friend has Bushroot over, possibly for a whole night... Why don't you stay here with me for the night? I'm guaranteed to give you anything you desire or your money back... Gosalyn.~" She blushes and says, "L-Liquida..." He says, "Shh shh. I'm not the super villain tonight, sweetheart... Just Bud Flood.~"

A suddenly chemistry was happening between them at that moment. Like the atmosphere in the room seemed different. He says, "From when I saw you as a child and tagging along with Darkwing Duck, you were energetic, tough, outgoing. That's what I like. I'd like to see that in you now as an adult.~" She smirks and grabs his hand saying, "Okay... Buddy.~"

He cups her chin and he leans in saying, "How you've grown.~" He suddenly presses his lips against her beak into a kiss. Surprisingly for a guy made entirely out of water, the kiss felt real. His mouth was moist and not because he's water, but that's just normal for anyone. She melts into the kiss. More happens afterwards.

What happens is eventually, Darkwing Duck aka Drake Mallard finds out about Gosalyn and Liquidator and is in shock and disbelief. But if Gosalyn's happy with him, then was was... okay with it. Not great, but okay. It's due to the fact that his daughter is with a super villain. And he finds out Gosalyn's friend and roommate is with Bushroot. Lucille ends up pregnant with Bushroot's son.

(End.)