Filter

(A/N: i know currently, there aren't many people reading this book but I'm still going to say it anyway. Schools have finally resumed where I am and as a final year student in university, things are tough and very very stressful. I wouldn't be able to update very often and I hope you could bare with me. Thanks! 💜)

Ps: I'm going to be naming each chapter after one of their songs. My brain hurts every time I try to come up with a name for a chapter. Anyway, carry on!

Annie POV

The concert had started almost about thirty minutes ago and currently, Jungkook was now the one on stage singing his song, Euphoria.

The boys had changed and had refreshed themselves now, currently waiting for the youngest member to finish his song before they all go on stage to sing their next song, best of me.

I on the other hand, was sitting with the other stylists talking about anything and everything. Well... they were. I was lost in thought.

I'd been thinking about everything that happened that night all day. All freaking day and I was still not over it. Who would be?

I wasn't sure if it was normal to have an Idol's number in your phone when you were only just a petty make up artist. And I was afraid to ask Ara because the woman would surely jump to extreme conclusions.

Sighing, I turn towards my colleagues, staring at the girl who was busy telling them a funny story about her dog. I wasn't sure though. I wasn't listening.

Hmm... maybe its normal if they were the ones that asked for your number right? They took my number. So that's not weird... right?

"Earth to Annie!" Someone snaps their fingers in my face and I blink several times to see it was Ji-hoon. He stares at me with raised brows as I come down from my dazed cloud.

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking so hard about? You're making Ara worried and distracting her from her job" he says and I look over to see Ara glancing at me briefly, before she turns to focus on her camera. "She's the one that asked me to come check up on you. Are you ok?" He asks and I bite my lip.

Ji-hoon was one of my really close friends here besides Ara. He was fun and easy to like. We literally clicked the first time we met. He was of course Korean, but he'd grown up in the UK so he didn't really have a Korean Accent but a slight British one instead.

He may be a guy, but he was one of the few people i trusted. Just like Ara, he was like the older brother I never had, except he wasn't as delusional as Ara was with her crazy theories about the guys liking me.

So I guess, I could talk to him about this.. right? Well, not exactly the full details but at least I could hint to it... right? Ara would definitely here from him and I really didn't need her ranting on and on in this situation. I had enough to worry about.

"Hey.. can I ask you something?" His brows furrow in seriousness at the tone of my voice. I drag him over towards the corner for some privacy.

"What... what's going on? Is it really that serious?"

"No, no it's not calm down. I just wanted to get some advice for a friend of mine" I assure him and his shoulders visibly relax.

"Shoot"

"Yeah ok, so..." I trail off not really knowing how to start. "There's this friend of mine, and she's also a make up artist for some... Japanese boy group " I start, internally flinching at the lie. But I needed to make it as subtle as possible so he doesn't connect the dots.