Tomorrow

<<[💜]>>

(A/N: Short and filler chapter. Sorry, I thought I was done with school but I forgot about the clearance part and I'm stressed AF)

Anna POV

".... aannnd... the cherry on top" I place the cherry on top of the heavily frosted chocolate cake I baked, turning to grab another one to place along side the first cherry, "or two.... even cherries get lonely...".

Suddenly, the door opens and in walk the boys. Looking all tired and hungry. Just as I had expected.

I had been really into cooking lately and I'm slowly starting to realise that my passion lies in the kitchen and not within threads. Especially with the way I've been obsessed with food network.

Cooking shows and challenges. How I wish I could actually join one if those challenges... I know I'm up for it.

I could feel eyes on me as I turned around with the small chocolate cake in hand. Raising it up with one hand.

Jungkook and Jimin were already in the kitchen staring at me with shocked but pleased expressions. Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon were at the dining table staring at the different dishes I made and Yoongi and Hobi both have wide eyes when they spot what's going as they were just entering. 

"Well hello to you too" I muse, walking over to keep the cake on the table.

"Anna? What is all this?" Joonie chuckles taking a seat.

"Oh you know.... food" I laugh.

"Yeah but why?" Tae chuckles wrapping his arms around me from behind. He leans down to kiss my cheek and pout. Wishing it was on the lips instead.

He's been teasing me a lot lately. Especially when I admitted about wanting to finally being intimate with them.

They'd asked me to move in with them after, but I had to say no.

One... because it was already scary and risky enough to be dating them secretly and trying not to get caught by the fans. Which... by the way there has been some pictures going around the Internet but nothing too serious since they were mostly just blurry. But still, I didn't want to risk their reputation by moving in.

And two, because I also didn't want to get in trouble with Bang Pd. I don't think manager Sejin would have a problem with it. But Bang Pd would definitely go all dad mode on me again and by dad mode I mean scary and strict dad-zilla.

I did offer to stay a week though. And also every other time we were free from work and stuff. They were disappointed but appreciated it nonetheless.

So it's already been two days and I wanted to make them as memorable as possible by being the best girlfriend ever.

"You look..... House wife material" Taehyung whispers, his lips brushing against my cheek and I blush.