We are bulletproof

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

"This is is not, how I imagined sending you off would be" Ara sighs, combing my hair.

I was trying so hard not to cry. So damn hard, but the tears are unstoppable as they roll down my cheeks.

It was my wedding day.

A day I dreamed to be the most magical and wonderful moment of my life, was a nightmare instead. I wanted to kill my self at this point.

"Don't cry Anna. Please" Ara whispers, turning me around to look at her. She wipes my face with a tissue, giving me an encouraging smile, "We're in this together".

I know she was trying to make me feel better, but it wasn't working when I remember I was about to be tied down to a scum for the rest of my life.

My heart sinks further when I remember how the guys must be feeling right now. I was stupid to believe I could end up with any of them. This wasn't a fairy tale after all. This was real life. And life it self sucked. Most of the time...

"Do you trust me?" Namjoon had asked me the last time I was able to see them. I could remember how determined he'd looked and sounded as he said that.

"With my life" I'd answered. And I meant every word. I trusted and believed everything he'd said to me. But I'd still had it in the back of my mind that if he couldn't do anything, then I'd understand that he's tried his best and this was my fate.

Yes. This was my fate.

"Your dad even organised for a "sweet memories" video to be played after the wedding..." she hums, starting to apply my make up, "man is trying so hard to make you actually enjoy the wedding. If only he knew" she tuts.

To say I was angry at my dad would be an understatement. I was mad at my dad and I didn't think I'd ever be able to look at him the same again.

<<[💜]>>

My gaze was casted down as I looped my arm underneath dad's. Holding onto my bouquet of flowers as the piano started to play.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart " dad whispers. I don't answer, keeping my eyes down.

"I'm proud of you"

Those words were the type of words that always gave me a great amount of Joy coming from him. But right now, I felt nothing. Just... emptiness.

We start walking down the aisle. Everyone staring at me, commenting on how gorgeous the bride looked and what not. If only they could see the sour and broken expression the bride had underneath her veil.

I felt like shit on my wedding day and all I wanted to do was rip off the veil and dress and go live in the south pole where no one could find me.