Not today

QOTD: HAVE ANY OF THE MEMBERS EVER RESPONDED TO YOU ON WEVERSE?

Annie POV

"So... you like it?" Joon asks behind me as I took in the supposedly spare room they said I could take.

Talk about fancy.

This room was twice the size of mine.

"Yeah. Its so nice. Thanks for letting me use it" I say with a genuine smile. Turning around to face him. He had his hands in his pockets, looking relaxed.

"Good. You can find a spare tooth brush in the bathroom closet. As well as other toiletries"

"Thanks... Oppa~" I say with a teasing smile, swaying a little side to side with my fingers tangled behind me. Joon laughs at that, casting his eyes down as he covered his mouth. Before he finally looks up to meet my eyes. His eyes glinting with something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Its suddenly quite, and that is when I become hyper aware that I was alone with him in a room. I start to get nervous.

Namjoon opens his mouth to say something but a knock on the door cuts him off. The door opens to reveal Jin, raising up Namjoon's phone which appears to be ringing.

He tells him that his mom is calling him in Korean, just as the phone cuts off.

Joon walks over to collect his phone, turning around to face me, "you freshen up and get comfortable ok? I'll send the birthday boy here once he's done with his live".

Nodding, Namjoon smiles at that, walking out the room completely. Jin lingers at the door way for a bit and I tilt my head at him. He grins, shrugging before blowing me a kiss, "Good night Annie~" he sings.

"Night Oppa~" I copy him and he chuckles, walking backwards until he goes out completely. Closing the door.

I sigh at how empty and quiet the room suddenly felt. Keeping all my stuff on the bed, I walk over to the bathroom to freshen up and relax my muscles.

<<[💜]>>

Ari
"Babe, how are you still online. I thought you'd be passed out by now" I stare at Ara's text weirdly, tilting my head a bit.

Me
What's that supposed to mean?

She answers almost immediately.

Ari
Oh common Anna, I know you're not that innocent to not know what I'm talking about.
Tell me... can you walk?

Oh my God, why am I even friends with this chic!

My face turns bright red as I fumble with my phone, about to reply when there's a knock on the door. Hoseok walks in.

"Oh, hi" I say with a smile, keeping my phone aside.

Hoseok stands there, eyes wide as he takes me in. Turning a noticeable shade of red.

I look down at my self. I was wearing one of Namjoon's shirts and pajama pants, as that was what I saw on my bed when I came out of the bathroom earleir. They're obviously his. And he obviously brought them.

But what I don't get is why Hobi looks embarrassed right now.

"Hi" I say, giving a little wave. Hobi grins, walking into the room completely, and then closing the door behind him. He walks over to me silently, also giving a small wave.

"Hi Annie"

"Happy birthday Hobi-oppa~!" I exclaim raising my hands up. Hobi chuckles, coming to sit next to me on the bed.