Save me

(A/N: I'm telling you, the way my eyes ran out of my sockets when I saw my views have reached 30k.

Where ya'll coming from??! 😭😭😭💕

PS: In this chapter, there's going to be somewhere where Anna is going to speak Korean. Of course I'm gonna write it in English but it will be in Italics. You'll know the place when you get there. There's no way you'll miss it).

Anna POV

"You've been wearing scarfs a lot lately" Ji-hoon states, observing the scarf around my neck tightly wrapped.

We'd returned to Korea about a week ago and Ara and I decided to go outing with Ji-hoon and his girlfriend. To catch up and stuff.

So far, it's been good because they were even starting to discuss the possibilities of them getting married on the same day.

Wow.

So we were currently in a cafe at the mall as we'd also decided to go shopping too. Rae and I got hungry so here we are.

"Hey! Who's the stylist here?" I ask, flipping my hair. Ara snorts beside me.

"You're a make up artist Anna, not a stylist " she giggles, cutting a piece of her cheese cake to chow down. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Potato-Patato"

Ara rolls her eyes and drops it. Continuing to enjoy her cheesecake.

I don't blame Ji-hoon for his observations though. The guys have gotten... a little bit more possessive over the past few days. Not the "crazy psycho" possessive but the "always remember you belong with me" possessive. It hard to explain.

Almost every time I went to their apartment for our English lessons or any other time one of them got me alone. They would first of all, initiate a cuddle or hugging session. Asking how my day was and if I was OK. Then boom, they're making hickeys all over the skin of my neck.

It's weird.

I mean... I wasn't complaining. I feels good when someone shows you how much they want you. Best feeling in the world trust me. But its still weird with the sudden change of behaviour.

Maybe Jungkook told them about what happened at the hotel in Osaka? Is that a way to show me they cared and were worried?

I mentally shrug. Having no idea how to answer that.

Rae shares stories of her blind dog at home as we eat. Telling us how she almost cried when she tried to wake him to eat but he jolted in fear. She had to hug him tight to calm him down. Pity washes over me as tears start to form in her eyes but she blinks it away. Ji-hoon wraps an arm around her. Pulling her close to him for a side hug. And I admire the sight of them.

I couldn't wait to have what they have.

I mean, what I have with the guys is something beyond wonderful but... I wish we could publicly show affections with each other without having to worry about the people around us.

Once done with our meal, we pay the bill (well Ji-hoon did actually) before continuing with our shopping. We were getting shoes next.

Half an hour later, we're done with everything and it's time to go. As we reach the parking lot, that is when I remember that I forgot to buy the black watch that I saw earlier which went with my black dress.

"Hey, you guys go ahead  I forgot to get something " Ara nods, collecting my bags to keep in the car trunk and I walk back into the mall.

I get my watch, admiring it with glee when I notice something at the corner of my eye.