Dream glow

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

-few days ago-

"J...Jiminie... sslow.. ah! Oh.. ah! please!" I cry out, wanting to get away from the feeling of Jimin's tongue and fingers against me. Trying desperately to squirm away due to oversensitivity but Jimin had a firm grip on my thighs. Keeping me in place. I'd even tried asking to relieve them too for me to get a break but they'd made it their mission to help me explore my one kink thoroughly.

Jimin leans up, his fingers still working against me as he gazed into my teary eyes. Short gasps leaving my dry lips as I squirmed beneath him. Gone was the shy and sweet man I knew on a daily basis. Replaced with this descendant of Eros himself.

"I thought you were into this Noona" Jungkook teases from where he was seated as i arched my back. Feeling the eighth climax coming so soon.

"Ah.. its.. its too much! ahh.." Jimin slows, which prevents me from tipping over the edge.

"Blue?" He asks, reminding me of my safe word. I open my eyes to stare at him, blushing as I shake my head. He grins slyly.

"Oh so you're liking it" he speeds up again. And this time, there's no stopping it as my eighth climax in a row crashes against me. My back arching off the bed as I shook with the tremors racking throughout my body. My brain turning into mush as my thoughts scattered.

It takes me a minute for me to calm down and when I do, Jimin pulls his fingers away and leans down to kiss me. Or more like a peck.

"Two more" he whispers, just as Jungkook arises from the edge of the bed where he'd been watching. Coming over to carry my limp form until I was straddling his thighs.

I stare up at the man who was responsible for half the climaxes I'd just experienced. A loving and tender look on his face as he leaned in to kiss me deeply. His hips slowly grinding up to meet mine. Making me feel his very large... excitement. Slow at first before his hips start to snap up in a fast pace. I bury my face in his shoulder, biting down on his neck as I tried not to scream at the oversensitivity.

I feel Jimin start to kiss the back of my neck. Slowly and sensually as he whispered in native, "I'm going to buy so many toys for you since you like being worked up like this.." he bites my nape harder this time. Kissing it right after.

"And you're going to enjoy all the things I have planned for you"

-Present-

<<[💜]>>

That day... I discovered exactly just how long the stamina of a dancer is. Both of them dry jumped two climaxes out of me each, before they reached their own end. I could remember how tired and content I'd been after all that.