Butterfly

(A/N: Seriously though, do you think this book is good enough to continue?)

Annie POV

I wake up to feather like touches, almost like fingers brushing softly against my cheek. My lids slowly open to see what was really going on. My green eyes landing on two brown doe ones.

"joeun achimieyo... Noona" Jungkook whispers lowly, his deep morning voice sending vibrations all the way down to my toes. I smile.

"Morning Kookie " Jungkook grins at the little nick name I call him with, his nose scrunching up.

"Kookie... I like that" he sucks in his lower lip, as if wanting to stop the chuckle that was threatening to escape. Nodding as he watches me sit up.

I blush when I catch sight of my self in the mirror which was right across the room. My hair was a mess. My already chubby cheeks were swollen, my eyes puffy and my nose red.

And to make it even worse, Jungkook leans over, with a hankie in hand and uses it to wipe the saliva that ran down my cheek. Which of course I didn't know about.

He continues to wipe the remaining excess saliva, the embarrassment finally becoming unbearable that I took the hankie from him, jumping off the bed from the other side. I use it to wipe my face furiously, my back turned away from him as I flushed even more in embarrassment. 

I hear footsteps behind me, the soft scent of his cologne faint as it hit my nose trills. He has his hands in his pockets as he comes to stand in front of me.

"Breakfast is down stairs. You go get ready, ok?" He says leaning down a bit as if wanting to clearly look me in the eye since I was much shorter than him. I nod, stuffing the gross wet hankie in my pocket. I'll definitely have to wash that.

"Ok, have you eaten?" I ask pushing my messy hair back. Jungkook stares at the movement of my hand, unconsciously raising his own to push his hair back as well. Some strands falling into his eyes.

"No, we're waiting for you"

"You don't have to do that~!" I whine, "now I feel guilty.  Please go eat, i'll be down in a minute ".

"No its ok. We want to eat together. All together " he replies with a smile, "We'll be waiting for you" And with that, he turns around, opens the door, and walks out. Closing it behind him.

<<[💜]>>

Once again wearing my clothes from yesterday after taking a quick shower, I make my way to meet the boys. They were already seated on their seats around the table, softly chattering with each other. Well... six of them that is.

Where's Yoongi?

All of them look over to me as I approach the table. Taehyung patting the seat between he and Jimin.

"Good morning " I smile, taking the seat. They all return it with a greeting of their own, in a soft murmur. Taehyung being a little bit extra as he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Yah! Stop that!" Jin exclaims, pointing a finger at Tae, "Its time to eat. Stop playing with her hair!".

Speaking of eating, didn't Jungkook say they only eat together, Where's Yoongi?

"Hey guys, Where's Yoongi?"

"I woke him up, he said he's coming" Hobi answers which makes Namjoon scoff.

"You do things as if you don't know him. He's probably half way to Jupiter by now " Hobi's eyes are wide as he stares at their leader. No doubt realising the fact that Yoongi could indeed be sleeping away by now.