Let me know

A/N: hey guys, sooo, I've been seeing a lot of comments saying "shouldn't they date first?" In my previous chapters and I just wanted to make things clearer.

They are in the dating phase, it's just they still like to go ahead and call her their girlfriend already because she's going to end up choosing one of them after the very last date. So for now, she belongs to all of them until she chooses. Ya get me? Cool. Let's move on! 💜)

Anna POV

"Thanks for taking me to the Arcade, I had so much fun" I mumble sleepily into Jungkook's shoulder, as he walked into the bedroom.

Tae had left the hotel room for us alone, going over to Jin and Joonie's room so we could spend the rest of our day together alone.

"You're welcome" Jungkook answers, placing me on the bed. He starts to eagerly remove the wig, followed by his coat then his shoes. As if he'd been dying to all day.

"Are you ok?" I ask, laughing lazily.

"Wig is itchy.... coat is hot and shoes are... hot too" he mumbles, ruffling his hair.

"Do you want to go shower first?" He asks, pointing towards the bathroom behind him with his thumb, I shake my head.

"Nah, you go first since you're the hot one between us" I smirk at the double meaning of my words. He grins back mischievously, understanding the double meaning to my words.

"Oh?"

"Yeah" I drawl out, making him bite his lip as amusement danced within those irises.

He starts to remove his belt slowly, keeping his heated gaze on me with a smirk and my own smirk goes down. Replaced with a shocked and flustered look.

Was he... giving me a strip tease?

He removes the belt completely now, chuckling, "speechless already?" He asks but I don't answer, watching silently as he starts to raise the hem of his turtle neck, giving me a peak of his smooth washboard abs. I gulp. The sleep disappearing from my eyes.

Slowly, teasingly, he removes the shirt completely. And for the very first time, I get to see Jungkook's upper body all to myself.

It takes everything in me not to drool at the sight of his pale, smooth skin. Abs and pecs so damn prominent as they rippled with each movement of his. His arms... oh damn his arms.

So toned, muscular and oh... don't get me started on the veins that decorated them.

He steps towards me, placing the shirt in my lap.

"I'll be right back, Jagi"

And he leaves for the bathroom just like that. Leaving me there a panting mess.

I'm snapped out of my daze when my phone beeps from my purse, catching my attention. I bring it out, seeing a text from Ara and another different but unknown number. I open Ara's text first. She was asking me when I'd be back since it was already midnight. So I answer, telling her I'd be spending a night in Jungkook's room.

Again, you can guess what her reply would be.

I open the other text, farrowing my brows at the two words staring back at me.

Unknown
- Hello, love

Who was this exactly?

At first, I want to just ignore it and move on. But then again what if it was someone I knew? Maybe it was Rae's new number? But since when does she call me love?