Halsey

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Annie POV

Lazily stuffing my make up supplies into the make up bag, I notice movement beside me and I look up to see Ji-hoon standing over me with two coffee cups in his hands. 

"Are you ok Anna? You look tired" Ji-hoon says as I stand up from my squatting position, collecting the coffee cup he was offering to me. Pushing my hair behind my ear, I give a nonchalant shrug.

"I'm fine. Don't worry" I answer, my eyes suddenly landing on a pair of big brown doe eyes staring back at me. The eyes of Jungkook.

We were in the middle of filming the music video for their new song "Boy with love" in which they had a colab with Halsey. And so far, it was going good. 

I take a seat on one of the chairs, placing my chin on my palm as my mind flashes back to everything that happened the past few days.

-Flash back-

I take a deep breath, quietly stepping into the boy's apartment. It was officially the first day I was going to start with the English lessons and I was kind of nervous.

At first I was only nervous about meeting Yoongi, but now that I think about it, he must have already told all of them by now. And I know for a fact they would speak to me about it.

I could still remember what had happened in the elevator. Yoongi had wanted to squeeze every little bit of information out of me when he stepped forward, but luckily for me, the elevator dinged open and Yoongi had to step away. Giving me a chance to escape and rush out of the building completely. 

Rude i know, but can you blame me? He looked to determined to make me tell him everything. I knew he cared and was worried about me. But... I just wasn't ready to talk about it with anyone else.

Taehyung and Jimin are the first to see me as they were the only ones in the living room. Their lips both stretch into a wide smile as they stand up, walking over to me to engulf me in a hug.

"Anna~ how are you?" Jimin coos with a cute grin while Tae holds onto my right hand.

"I'm fine, thanks... sorry I'm late i-" I'm cut off by footsteps walking into the living room. I look over to see Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook coming. Not long after, Yoongi appears too.

They all give me a hug of their own, asking how I was before beckoning me to sit on the sofa.

"Where's Hobi-Oppa?" I ask and Yoongi answers, telling me he was sleeping. Well that's... interesting. Considering its mostly Yoongi that's always sleeping. But then again they work hard so of course they need their sleep.