See saw

QOTD: how many languages can you speak?

Me: Solid Three (English, Hausa, Pidgin) I'm learning Japanese and Korean tho 😌

<<[💜]>>

(A/N: I lub you! 🥺)

Anna POV

I wake up to the feeling of the sun rays on my face. Streaming in through my window.

I stare at the space the rays managed to come in with annoyance. Wishing I could just use my mind to close it from here. I didn't really feel like getting up.

I try to move my body to stretch my muscles, and that is when I notice the heavy weight on my waist holding me down. I stare at the veiny arm draped on my waist. Memories from yesterday rushing into my head and my face instantly turns red.

So it wasn't a dream after all. It actually happened.

I adjust my self to turn and face him. A gasp and squeal escaping my lips as I moved.

Oh! My! GOD! It hurts!

I bite my lip to keep my self from screaming at the pain between my legs. Finally turning myself around to look at the man that was my first time last night.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. His lips parted a little as he snored lightly. His hair was dishevelled, making him look cute and innocent.

My eyes catch sight of the clock hung on the wall behind him. 1:54 pm. I was so happy today was a Sunday so we could sleep in as long as we wanted.

Though I was worried about the soreness between my legs. I wasn't sure if it would be completely gone by tomorrow morning.

My fingers unconsciously start to trace Jungkook's face. Careful not to wake him as I admired just how handsome and cute he was at the same time.

I giggle silently when his brows twitch at the feeling of my finger tracing them.

My mind is soon flooded with memories of last night. A night of many firsts. A night of love. A night of passion.

I could remember how the goosebumps had rose on my skin when Jungkook approached me for the first time last night. The way he'd traced my body as he admired what I'd worn for him.

I could remember each and every complement. Praise. Touch and Kiss he gave me.... I could remember it all.

The way we'd started clumsily as it was something we were both experiencing for the very first time. And how the passion and need had taken over the both of us as we chased our ends... raw. Real. Passionate.

Jungkook was slow and caring. Always asking if every move he made was ok with me and if he was going to fast. I think I fell in love with him all over again last night. I never wanted it to end.