ON

Anna POV

Stepping out of the shower, I glance at myself in the mirror. Inspecting the visible part of my wet naked body in the mirror.

My chest was relatively large, which was something I was proud about. My eyes trail down to the curve of my body. Seeing how my waist was smaller than my hips and chest.

I always wondered how my body was like that. I knew I was pear shaped. But It was surprising to me how my stomach wasn't pudgy like expected. It wasn't flat but it wasn't big either. So I guess that's something I should be happy about.

And then there's the stretch marks and back folds. I had stretch marks on my thighs, and you could already guess where the back folds are. Also known as the flaws of my body.

My ears start to ring when my mind starts to flash back to my childhood memories.

I shake my head, slapping my cheeks several times to clear my head before I got in too deep.

It's in the past now. They can't hurt you here.

I grab the baggy T-shirt Hobi gave me to wear for the night since I didn't have anything to wear. Putting it on and enjoying the faint scent of his cologne.

I reach for the baggy pants he also gave me, only to find that it wasn't there. And that is when I realise that I forgot it in the room.

Oh... shit! Shit! Crap!

How am I supposed to go in there dressed like this?

Well they're your boyfriends so there's nothing wrong with that...  My subconscious suggests.

Why do I have a mini Ara in my head.

But then again, its fine right?

There were going to see me like this sooner or later anyway. Might as well just get used to it?

Heart pounding in my chest, I take a deep breath. Swallowing down my heart that was trying to jump out through my throat.

Calm down Anna, they are your boyfriends so its perfectly fine.

Shit I'm nervous. No amout of reassurance could have prepared me for this.

Hesitantly, I walk out of the bathroom. Pulling down the shirt for as far down as it could go. It was elastic so it came in handy. Though I'm worried about the behind. I'm not ready for my panties being shown.

I twist the handle slowly, peakimg my head in. And fortunately, they weren't in the room. Probably in the others room then.

I could quickly put on the pants before they come in. Lucky me!

I rush into the room, hurriedly keeping my clothes on the bed to pick up the baggy pajama pants. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. I check the caller ID to find that its my dear best friend Ara. I answer.