Boy with luv

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

I groan at the sound of my alarm going off. Reaching over to the night stand, I grab my phone turning it off. Rolling over on my back, I stare at the ceiling. Dazed and completely out of it.

Note to self, never stay up late watching romantic comedies with your best friend when you have to get up early the next day.

Maybe I could just... shut my eyes for a little bit... a little minute... just five minutes... or hours...

Just as my eyes were about to close completely, Ara bursts through my door. "Wake up you lazy baby, remember we're travelling today. Get up!" She jumps onto my bed and I immediately cover my face with the covers. I could already imagine her rolling her eyes at my childishness as she straddles my waist, pulling the covers off my face. I manage to turn over on my stomach and that is when she decides bounce on my back repeatedly. 

Annoyed, I groan raising my head from the pillow, "ok! ok! I'm up! I'm up!"

"Good. Now waltz into the bathroom like a good girl" she's says mockingly before getting off me completely, I sit up glaring at but she keeps her unbothered expression.

"Stop glaring at me Anna, you just woke up and your face looks like soaked bread" with that said, she turns around and leaves the room. I sigh in annoyance. But she was right though, I really needed to get up since we were travelling to the US today. For the billboards awards tomorrow. Hmph.... maybe I'll-

My thoughts are cut off when my phone vibrates with a text message. I draw down the notification tapping on it to reveal several texts from the boys.

"My God..." I whisper, noticing all the purple and red hearts that filled my screen from the boys.

Tae-Ta -bear 🐻

- Good morning Noonaaaa, can't wait to see my new girlfriend today! ❤💜❤💜

My cheeks flush as I cover my mouth in embarrassment giggling, super flustered that Kim Taehyung was actually calling me his new "girlfriend".

Hobae ☀️

- Morning Anna~ excited to see my cute girlfriend today 😚❤💕

Ah, these boys... they're not even embarassed or shy to call me their girlfriend. And here I am already flustered as frick even though I haven't even seen them for today. I'm honestly super nervous to do so. Maybe I'll just wear a mask and a giant hat and maybe hide behind Ara all day. Its a good thing they're flying first class so I wouldn't be seeing them all day.

Chimminie 🐥

- Good morning Annie 😙
- I really want to see you today. I need a kiss from my girl friend 🥺❤💜❤