Hope world

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Non of my chapters are edited especially this one. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm so damn sleepy

Anna POV

I was now back at home after my day with Rae. We'd had a fun day together and she dropped me off at my apartment when we were done. I had to admit, Rae was a pretty fun person and I'm actually glad I met her. Ji-hoon really is lucky to end up with someone like her.

"Aha! Perfect! I can't believe you have so many stylish outfits in here yet you choose to dress up like a mom" Ara exclaims, dropping the outfit she'd chosen for me. I swear this girl.

When I got back to my apartment earlier, it kinda scared me that I found my apartment door unlocked. I almost thought I was robbed. Only for me to enter and find non other than Ara sitting on my couch. Eating my left over mac and cheese as she watched TV. I swear, I sometimes wonder why I ever gave her a spare key to my apartment.

Because you loose things all the time.

Yeah but she's taking advantage tho.

"Annie, stop with the dazed look and go change into this. Quickly. Your date will be here any minute" she says snapping her fingers repeatedly in my face. I puff my cheeks, standing up to grab the pile of clothes on my bed before going to the bathroom to change.

Once I'm done, I walk back into the room which catches Ara's attention as she looks me up and down. A look of approval on her face.

"Nice... Nice.... I'm good~" I roll my eyes which makes her smirk.

"Common let's start with your make up and hair" she says sitting me down at the dresser as she grabbed a brush and comb.

"So any ideas where he wants to take you?" She asks, starting to brush my already tamed hair. I don't even know why she's bothering at this point, my hair is fine.

"I don't know to be honest. I'm excited though " I smile dreamily, playing with my fingers.

"Oh and... I just remembered. We never really had that talk that... we wanted to talk about?" Ara hums in question.

"What talk?" She asks and I shrug.

"About Jimin... what he told me? About marrying me?" I blush when I say it out loud. Ah, I'm embarrassed a little.

"Oh, yeah. That talk. Are you still troubled?"

I bite my lip, "a little... yes. Trust me I'm extremely flattered and excited about the idea. But the obstacles are... too much"

"Like?" She asks pushing some of my strands behind my ear.

"Well... for one, I like six other guys. Two, I'm terrified his family won't like or accept me since I'm not Korean-"