Chef's kiss

A/N: YOU DO KNOW YA'LL ARE ANNA RIGHT? ANNA IS JUST Y/N. BUT I DECIDED TO ACTUALLY NAME HER AS ANNA CUZ I FIND IT DIFFICULT WRITING Y/N F/N or L/N 🙄.

BUT THEN AGAIN, I THINK THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL AN "OC" RIGHT? IDK...

ANYWAY, CARRY ON ANNAs!

Anna POV

I wince at how tight Ara was braiding my hair at the moment. Today apparently, I was having my very first date with one of the guys. Jin. He won first date through the rock paper scissors game they'd played that day.

He wanted to take me out initially, but unfortunately. He sprained his leg during practice yesterday so there had been a change of plans. Instead of taking me out, we decided to settle on a simple date at their apartment. Only him and I alone of course.

Ara has been freaking out all day about it.

Its almost as if she's the one having the date and not me.

"So anyway, make sure to be confident, but not too overly confident though, as guys like it when girls get a little shy or embarassed. But confident enough to- are you even listening to me?" She asks glaring at me through the mirror. I had been staring off into space as she rambled on and on about how I should act at my date. I could hear her, but my brain wasn't processing everything she was saying because she was talking too fast.

"How can I when you're pulling my hair so tight! Not to mention you talk too fast"

"You're right, this hair won't do!" Suddenly, she loosens the braid so my hair now falls freely down my shoulders. "You look better with you hair down anyway".

I roll my eyes in relief,  "thank you".

"You know, I'm actually surprised you're not freaking out over this date" she says raising her up a brow. How can I freak out when she's doing it for me?

Not to mention, I've gotten so comfortable with the guys that being alone with them doesn't really freak me out like it would have the first time I was getting to know them. I shrug as a response.

She turns me around, inspecting to see if there was anything else she could add. I had to say it though, Ara did a good job setting me up. Of course I did my own make up, but she did everything else.

I almost couldn't recognise my self when she was done.

"But let's talk seriously though" I perk up at the sound of her tone sounding so serious, she sits on my bed so we're now facing each other.

"Tell me, who do you like the most among all of them. Like... the person you think you'd choose after all of this is over?" She asks curiously and I could feel my heart stop for a second.

Who do I like the most? Good question. 

I just can't seem to choose. When ever I'd choose one of them in my head, I end up thinking about the others and how they make me feel in a different way. Its as if each of them have a role in my life. As if each of them fill up a hole in me in their own different ways.

I just can't choose.

"I... I like them all... equally.. I can't choose" I answer, nervously playing with my fingers. She hums, nodding in understanding.

"I see... I don't blame you to be honest " she crosses her legs, "so firstly, let's focus on Seokjin since he's the one for today. We want him to like you even more than he already does. And to achieve that, you need to be confident enough to carry out what I'm about to tell you". My stomach twists in nervousness and anticipation. What does she have planned?