I'm fine

<<[💜]>>

Annie POV

It's been exactly two days since I'd confessed about my relationship status to the boys. And.. well.... I still don't know what they think about it.

Probably because I called in sick the next day just so I wouldn't go in for work and see them. That's about to end though. Today is Monday and well... of course I have to go to work. Especially since they had a photoshoot.

I had to admit though. Those past two days were nothing but sad and depressing. And I'm not even talking about the fact that a woman was telling me to leave my own boyfriend alone. No...

Jacob called me the next day, explaining that she was his co worker that had a sick interest in him even though he told her that he wasn't single. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me.

Although, I fail to understand why that did nothing to lift my mood. Sure I did feel a little bit relieved about his explanation, but I still felt down for some reason.

Deep down, I kinda knew the reason why I wasn't feeling good.

I missed them.

I missed seeing them. Yet I'm terrified of seeing them at the same time.

A frown tugs on my lips as I enter the elevator. I felt shitty about myself for some reason.

Maybe its because I practically lead them on. I didn't mean to... it just happened. Especially the almost kiss I had with Hobi. At that moment, my mind went blank as all I could do was stare at him with wide eyes and a melted brain.

Or maybe its because I'm being a bad girlfriend right now, as its no secret to my self that I have a crush on them when I'm currently taken by someone else. I'm sick.

And you know what's sicker?

I have a crush on all of them and I just want to strangle myself to death for even being stupid enough to develop such feelings.

Like... how can you like more than one guy? In this case... seven

See? I'm sick!

The elevator dings and I walk out with my head still down as I made my way towards the venue of the photoshoot.

<<[💜]>>

Someone knock me out right now...

In fact, someone just shoot me to death at this moment or else Jimin's gaze on me is going to do it first.

Jimin has been staring at me intensely ever since I started working on his look. I was currently trying to add the finishing touches to his face, but with the way he's staring at me and making my hands shake, I don't think I'm going to-

The brush in my hand falls to the ground and I hastily pick it up. You know what, no need to continue. I'm done anyway.

I reach into my pocket, bringing out that new lip balm I'd just used on him.

"W..would you like to have this one or... d..do you still have yours?" I ask. Jimin's gaze is still set on me. His face set in a poker expression which was a very rare sight to see considering he's... well... Jimin.

His pink lips are set in a straight line as he looks down at the lip balm in my hand. He collects it, his fingers purposely brushing against mine. In fact, he's not even subtle about it when he collects the stick from my hand. My cheeks turn red as I look from his hand to his eyes again. A slow, sly, knowing smirk, stretching on his lips.

The photoshoot starts soon, and the boys seemed to be having fun all through it.

I was in the middle of drinking water when someone walks up beside me. I almost choke, but I don't. I did worse.

I didn't know it was Namjoon that actually walked up to me as they were now taking pictures of Yoongi and Jungkook. I was surprised by the sudden approach, which makes me spray the water in my mouth onto Namjoon's clothes.

All eyes turn to us and my hands start to shake in nervousness. 

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!! I'm sorry!" I exclaim, using the hankie in my pocket to clean his expensive looking jacket.

"Anne its ok, you were frightened.  No need to-"

"No its not, I'm always messing up. I don't even know how you guys managed to keep me up till now despite how much I mess up" I whimper, feeling tears well up my eyes. I was embarrassed and disappointed in my self. I'm a disgrace to all girls named "Anna" in the world. Why couldn't I do anything right? Is this how I plan to be a fashion designer?

Joon grabs my wrists, stopping my assault on his jacket, "Anna... stop.. why are you crying. You did nothing wrong. You were just shocked"

"That's still no excuse!" I exclaim now full on crying in embarrassment.

The staffs stare at us, specifically me. Some with pity and some with annoyance.

I look down, tugging on my wrists for Joon to let them go but he doesn't. Holding onto them firmly.

Suddenly, a hand tugs my wrist out of Namjoon's grasp and I'm turned around to face Jin. I didn't even realise...

"Annie, calm down. Calm down ok?" He says soothingly. His fingers proceed to wipe the tears from my cheeks. And that is when a hand grabs my own, and I turn to see Ara.

"I'll.. take care of her" she says, tugging me towards her. Jin nods, looking down at me with a reassuring smile before letting go of my face. My eyes soon catch sight of the others, standing not too far away from us.

Their expressions hurt, lips pursed.

I look down. As we start to make our way towards God knows where Ara was going to take me, a hand grabs my wrist and I turn my head to see Yoongi.

His eyes sad, and his lips pressed together. He removes his jacket, wrapping it around my waist. Our position almost as if he was hugging me, before he pulls away and ties the knot at the front. He looks towards Ara, handing her some cash.

"Buy her some pads... and make sure she changes her clothes" he whispers.

My eyes widen, and I reach behind me. Under his jacket. Grabbing hold of my skirt only to feel it was wet. I bring my hand up to inspect it. Only to see red. Blood.

My skin pales as I look at yoongi and he gives a weak smile.

He used his jacket to cover me up... I had stained myself and hadn't even realised.

Could this day get anymore embarrassing?

Short chapter, I know. I wrote an exam today and I'm having another one tomorrow.  Idk what I'm even doing on wattpad when I'm supposed to be studying 😐

Its a filler chapter obviously, but it was fun to write and I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts and opinions. I like reading them. No matter how small of short.

See you next time! 💜