Life goes on

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

(A/N: Warning. Extreme second hand embarrassment ⚠️

But I hope you'll understand that I added it in because it's something that could happen in real life. I'm just really... realistic).

-Third person-

A few weeks later after her live, Anna had managed to win the hearts of more Armys yas well as non Armies.

Of course there were still haters, that hated and would still hate her no matter what she did. But like Anna said before, you couldn't force everyone to like her. And she's always stood by that statement because that's just how life is.

The guys had been busy the past days with the new music video "black swan" which according to her calculations, would be out within the first few weeks of January. But then again, she didn't have their schedule memorised in her head.

Where the boys have been busy with their new song, Anna had also been very busy with her restaurant. In a matter of weeks, business was booming and growing every single day.

Mr Choi had also congratulated her on her new development. Even coming himself to eat there once to further show how happy he was for her.

A lot of people also preferred to order food from her restaurant for weddings and other celebrations they had. Which served as a bonus to the business. She even provided the food for her fathers new wedding a few weeks ago. For free of course, even though he wanted to pay her. She didn't let him though. He was her dad and she would do anything to make him happy. She also got to meet  his new wife, and she was happy to see that she was also a nice woman. Though very talkative which somehow reminded her of Ara.

A perfect match for her quiet father.

For now, she was at the set where they were filming the music video. This was also another place she made sure to bring snacks for their snack breaks. Though there was no way around it because the guys do pay her for it.

It was no use struggling. They already knew her account number.

Jungkook is the first to notice her, and a wide bunny smile stretches on his lips. Anna couldn't help but let her eyes drop to the corset on his waist. The way his waist line looked smaller than it already was. Anna was low-key jealous of that waistline.

Before she had the chance to greet him, Jungkook picks her up spinning them around. Which catches the attention of the camera crew and other staff.

"Noona, how are you? When did you get here" he asks as Anna tries to regain her balance.

She was use to this though, the guys showing her off as if she was a prize. It made her heart flutter how proud they were to have her as a romantic partner.