Film out

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

Soft fingers brush against my cheek as I start to regain consciousness. My head clouds with confusion as my eyes start to open to see who it was. The lights in the room, though dimmed, still blind me a bit as my eyes flutter open.

I was in bed. And from the looks of it... I was in Yoongi's room. But... I couldn't remember how i got here. My eyes drift to see the owner of the fingers that ever so softly brush against my cheek. And I'm not surprised to find that it was Yoongi himself.

It was his room after all.

He has a soft... almost unnoticeable smile on his pink lips when he notices that I was up, "welcome back" he husks and I blush at how low his voice sounded.

Suddenly,  the memories rush back into my head so quickly I almost got a whiplash. I remember now.

I... told them my honest feelings about their deal. And Yoongi kissed me as a response. Which raises questions in my head.

What did that mean exactly?

More memories rush into my head from after the kiss. I could remember the shock and surprise I felt. The emotions so overwhelming that I ended up fainting.

Like a normal person.

"Are you... hungry?" He asks, his face still hovering close to mine.

Oh, I was definitely hungry. For answers.

I wanted an explanation from them so bad that I didn't think I'd ever get an appetite to eat unless i get that explanation.

"How... long was I out?" I ask curiously, and Yoongi raises a brow at the fact that i answered his question with a question.

"Two hours... its one o'clock now" he answers anyway, "So are you hungry? Because I am".

The door opens and Jin walks in wearing an apron. He immediately smiles at the sight of me finally up. Spreading his toned arms wide as if inviting me for a hug before he gets into bed with us. He leans down. Placing his lips to mine in a peck making me blush.

He pulls away, "I'm glad you're finally up... lunch is ready" he helps me sit up straight, pushing my hair out of my face before putting it up in a messy bun for me.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asks concerned. I stare at him confused. Wondering where the kiss came from since... I wasn't really sure if we were together anymore after my confession earlier.

They never really gave me their opinions. All I remember is Yoongi kissing me. Before I went out like a light.

What had they planned? I thought the deal was over. So why so affectionate still?

"I'm... fine..." i answer with a confused tone.

Suddenly, I'm being picked up by Jin. As if picking up a child and I wrap my legs around him.