Airplane

Sorry for late update

Anna POV

Collecting my shopping bags, I quickly pay for everything before rushing out of the mall so I could get home and finish packing for out trip to New Jersey tomorrow since they had a concert there. The boys had been gone for about a week now and I missed them terribly. We had a video call yesterday, as they were free. They had an interview the day before, and they're having one today too. So it was kinda sweet and calming that we'd all chatted yesterday.

I'd also been thinking about my date with Jimin and everything that happened that night. Everything he'd said.... And to say I was still lost and confused would be an understatement.

Pushing the thought aside, I try to focus on the task I was planning to accomplish soon. Get to go on a date with Hobi since he was next on the list. My mission within these two weeks was to go on a date with all of them. A week has already passed. I can't let this one go to waste.

At least... enjoy ourselves and have a good time. Before the storm comes.

I look down at my phone to check the time. And that is when I bump into someone, my phone falling out of my hands.

"I... I am so so sorry I.." I apologise, watching as the guy bends down to pick up my phone for me.

"Don't worry... its..." the guy trails off when he stands up fully to meet my eyes.

My heart sinks when I realise it was non other than Jacob.

Ah geez, why him? Why here? Why now?!

A slow smile stretches on his lips as he hands me my phone. I collect it, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Umm... thanks " with that, I turn to leave but he stops me by grabbing my upper arm. I sigh. Here we go again.

"Hey, I've actually been meaning to call you today... and hope you answer" he says, acting all innocent and good.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't because I wouldn't have answered. I gotta go now" I try to walk around him again but he doesn't let go.

"Jacob, let go of me please" I try to pry his hand off of me but he doesn't let go. Only closing his eyes with a sigh, as if enjoying something.

"Ah, Annie... say my name again" he whispers. Grabbing my other arm with a disgusting smirk on his lips. I scrunch my nose at him in absolute disgust. Especially when tries to pull us together. I look around for help, but it seems everyone was doing their own thing to notice.

"Come on Anna... you remember the time you would moan my name all those times we'd make out. Ugh, you have the cutest little whines when you get needy" that was the last straw for me to break out of his hold. Proceeding to give him a hot slap on his cheek.

This seems to catch everyone's attention on the street as they stared at us. Jacob slowly turning his face to stare at me in disbelief, his hand on his cheek.