Who

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

(A/N: my sister almost thought I've gone crazy with how i was laughing at your comments in the last chapter 😂💔)

Anna POV

My face was buried in Jin's pillow with my butt up. The blankets draped over me completely and I find myself wishing I could stay like this until the arising problems have passed.

I think I've been like this for about an hour or so. Only Jin and Hobi were home by the time Yoongi brought me here and left for the company, and they tried getting me off the bed but I refused. Ara had come too to see how I was doing. And she's also tried her best to get me out as well but I also didn't budge.

"Anna, you're being overly dramatic " Ara tries to reason and I groan into the pillow, before peaking my head out from under the blanket for the first time in sixty minutes.

"Oh. I'm being dramatic? Why don't you try putting yourself in my shoes before you say that!" She rolls her eyes. Jin and Hobi walk in, their eyes widening when they see that my head was finally out after an hour under the blanket.

"Oh, her head is out!" Jin exclaims in surprise.

"Ara, keep it up and the rest of her will come out too" Hobi adds making my best friend snort.

I adjust my self to sit up. The blanket draped from my shoulders, down.

"This is serious you guys. I'm FREAKING OUT!"

"Chill"

"I'M FREAKING THE HELL OUT!"

"Relax" It annoyed me how calm and nonchalant Ara sounded as she tried to call me down. Her face held amusement too which annoyed me even further.

"I AM NOT OK!" I yell again and she throws head back lazily.

"Anna, stoop~" she groans and I shoot her a glare. She looks at me, smiling cheekily.

"Aggh!" I groan loudly, throwing the duvet over my face again.

"Anna, calm down ok? You're worrying over... nothing. Everything is going to be ok" Jin says in a soothing manner, pulling the duvet off my face.

I stare at him with a small pout, "I'm scared".

Jin leans down to give me a kiss as Hobi walks over to grab my hand, sittingnext to me on the bed. He looks me in the eye.

"Don't be. We're here with you"

With out a doubt, I knew what he was saying is true.

But I still couldn't ignore the fear and nervousness that was currently eating its way through me. I give them both a short smile nonetheless. Though they knew I wasn't at all calm inside.