Home

-UNEDITED-

-UNEDITED-

(A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS💜💜💜💜💜💜. LIKE WHAT?! 🤯)

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

Something warm and wet was dragging accross my face repeatedly by the time I was starting to wake up a bit. Something rough. Almost like a wet... really hard rag or something.

I decide to finally open my eyes when It passes across my eyes and nose. My eyes meeting with a pair of beady brown ones. My eyes widen, a bright smile stretching on my lips.

"Yeontan!"

I sit up quickly, grabbing the fluffy dog into a hug as it continues to lick my face. My fingers run themselves through its soft fur, enjoying just how fluffy it felt.

Outside, I could hear Taehyung calling out to the dog but it seems Tannie wanted to stay and say hello to his aunt instead. Me that is.

I hold him in my arms, as I make my way to the living room.

When I get there, and most of the guys are awake. Jin and Yoongi in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Tae looking around for Yeontan I'm guessing and Namjoon and Hobi watching TV. I'm guessing Jungkook was still asleep.

"Looking for something?" I ask coming up behind Tae. He was bent over, his butt facing me and I try not to stare too long. He stands up, looking at me and his face brightens.

"Noona! Good morning!" He exclaims, pulling me in for a hug. I sigh in content, enjoying his familiar scent when Yeontan wiggles between us. Probably trying to tell us we were squishing him.

"Good morning " I giggle as we pull away.

"He woke you?"

"Sort of... but I'm kinda glad he did, I'm so happy to see him" I raise up the cute fluffy dog, kissing him on the muzzle and he playfully licks my lips. Taehyung takes him from my arms, pointing a finger at him as if scolding him.

"I'm not sharing Noona with you" he whispers yells and I laugh at his childishness,  walking over into the living room completely.

"Morning guys!" I exclaim, flopping my self beside Namjoon. Just then, Jin walks in passing the breakfast plates along with Yoongi behind him. Jungkook coming in right after, rubbing his puffy eyes. He smiles at me in a form of greeting and I smile back at him.

"Morning Anna, how was your night?" Namjoon asks as Jin sits beside me.

"I... was about to go lock the door so Yeontan doesn't disturb you" Hobi starts, "you looked tired that's why I didn't wake you".

"Its ok. I'm not that tired anyway" I shrug looking at my breakfast plate. Which reminds me, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. I keep my plate aside.