Hold me tight

Anna POV

I could feel their gazes on me as I tapped my fingers on my thigh nervously.

Because I already knew how messy this conversation was about to become. I'd even decided to not sit close to any of them. As I was seated on a single chair, with them seated on the other sofas.

Their confused gazes trained on me.

I swallow.

How was I even going to start?

"Anna" I hear Namjoon call out and I glance up at him, "you said you wanted to talk to us?" He asks in confusion. I nod.

"Yes.."

"Well.... we're listening " the quietness in the room doesn't help with my anxiety as my heart rate quickened with each passing second.

Let's get this over with I guess.

"But.. First of all... I want you to know that. What ever I did... I didn't have any bad intentions behind it... I swear " I say touching my chest, "... and ... and I'll understand it if you guys never want to see me again after this".

They all visibly tense up. Sitting up straighter as they now stared at me with nervousness as well as anticipation. Probably afraid to say anything else.

The air so was thick with tension you could cut it with a knife. It was suffocating honestly and I almost believed I was starting to hyperventilate.

"I've been keeping a lot of things from all of you..." I start, cracking my already cracked knuckles repeatedly. A habit I had when ever I was in a nerve wracking situation.

"I... I'm.... I'm getting married soon" I blurt out. Mentally slapping myself in the face for just saying it out so bluntly. Well... it was going to to revealed sooner or later anyway.

Sour expressions take over their features. Mixed with confusion.

"Marriage?" Jimin asks lowly, and his gaze turning cold. I flinch looking down, "what are you talking about?".

"Its a long story-"

"We have time for all of it" Taehyung cuts me off. And I'm absolutely shocked by how cold his voice sounded. Loosing it's warmth and softness.

"Go ahead Anna" Namjoon speaks up, leaning back in his seat as he fold his arms, "... unless this is just you trying to pull a prank on us?" He squints, "please tell me this is all a joke".

"Its not" I answer and he furrows his brows, hurt flashing in those brown orbs as he looks away.

It takes everything In me not to reach out and console him. But this isn't the time for that now.

It was time I told them everything. They didn't deserve me hiding a secret as big as this from them. Which meant leading them on and crushing them at the end of the day.