Magic shop

QOTD: WHO ELSE THINKS THEY'LL FAINT ON THEIR FIRST FAN SIGN?

I KNOW I WILL. ESPECIALLY WITH MY BIAS 😹

Annie POV

I thought valentines day would be the best day ever, since Jay told me he'd planned a lot of things for us. I thought it'd be the most magical night for me.

And it was.

It was absolutely perfect!

Jacob had managed to make this valentines day, possibly the best one yet. And now I feel as if i can't not forgive him for all those times he ditched me for work. It was quite a close call though. I'd almost missed it.

I got so caught up with Jin that I hadn't even realise that time had gone. I could remembering how I checked my phone out of nervousness, when Jin had confessed that he liked me. I checked my phone immediately, gulping and not knowing what to say. Face all red and heart pounding. And that is when I realised that I had less than twenty minutes to get home.

I stood up panicking, Jin looking at me with a hurt and confused expression as I showed him the time on my phone. Telling him that I had to get home as soon as possible. Still confused, he takes me home. With me freaking out the whole way there.

Yeah, I still feel guilty for that.

Moving on, today is Hobi's birthday. And guess what. They invited me to their apartment tonight. To celebrate with them.

Normally, I'd find this weird. As I was only a staff to them and they could just invite any other staff, or staffs. But they chose me of all people. 

But since I know that some of them have a thing for me, its totally comprehensible and self explanatory.

I glance down at the gift I'd packed in a gift bag. Mentally hoping that Hoseok would like it. Yes, they did show appreciation to all gifts they receive no matter how small. But... for some reason, I want Hobi to like what I made very much. Maybe a little too much. Is that normal?

"Seriously Anna, who's gift is that? Definitely not Jacob's since he's out of the frigging country" Ara says rolling her eyes.

Apparently, Ara is mad because Jacob travelled immediately the next day after our special valentines night. Work related of course and I understood that. Ara isn't taking it well however. 

"No, it's J-hope's" I answer which causes her to raise a brow.

"You didn't turn in your gift? I turned mine in since morning.  And now its.. what? Almost eight pm"

I blow out a breath, mentally preparing my self for the massive fangirl mode this chic is about to enter, once I tell her that the guys had invited me over and I was planning to give him his present hand to hand.

"Well...." I start, turning away from her.

"Spit it out Annie, you're hiding something aren't you?"

I purse my lips, fiddling with the strings of the gift bag. "Well... you see.... I didn't turn in my gift because.. well... the guys.." I trail off and Ara's eyes widen, sitting up straight.

"Yeah?" She urges.

"Umm... the guys invited me over to.. celebrate his birthday with them" I rush out, tensing up my shoulders. Waiting for her to explode. And she doesn't disappoint.

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

"They literally just told me this morning"

"Exactly.  And you didn't tell me. Bad Annie! No wonder you're all dressed up nicely" She scolds which causes me to squint at her.