Euphoria

(A/N: Any Taehyung lovers here?? Who am I kidding

(A/N: Any Taehyung lovers here?? Who am I kidding. We're all Taehyung lovers. A friend of mine just started this book "MARIA" which is a Taehyung fanfiction. She just posted it and I've already read it and I love it so damn much. Please check it out and show our fellow Army some support on her work. You won't regret it, I promise 😌🤞💜

Her profile: loverwhizbook).

**Sorry for the wait 💜**

Anna POV

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask excitedly, looking at Jungkook who was seated beside me. Staring out the window.

It was early this morning that this man had texted me. Yesterday had been the last concert they would be doing here in Osaka, so Jungkook had set up the date before we leave for Shizouka for the next concerts.

I could remember how weirdly Ara had been staring at me as I browsed thoroughly through my suitcase for something cute to wear. She asked me what was wrong but I'd only give her a dismissal wave or just ignore her as I was in a hurry.

"You're going on a date with one of the guys aren't you?" She easily guessed. Indeed I was surprised and wondered what gave it away.

"Maybe because you're not really one to care which top or bag matches with the rest of your clothes on a normal day " she mused. Was I really that way on a normal day? Hmm... never noticed.

It wasn't until Jungkook had sent me another text, telling me to dress cute but simple. That I finally decided what I should wear.

I didn't really bring many cute clothes for this trip as I hadn't expected to go out with any of them

I didn't really bring many cute clothes for this trip as I hadn't expected to go out with any of them. But it will do the trick I guess.

Jungkook looks at me when I tug on his coat. He was wearing all black, except his white turtle neck..... Matching the black long haired wig I'd brought for him. He'd looked a little bit different somewhat. Especially with the mask to cover his face. At least unrecognisable by fans from afar. But he still looked the same to me. Maybe because I just knew it was him.