Dionysus

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Third person POV

"H..help me my boobs are falling! They're so heavy they're gonna fall off!" Anna cries gripping hard onto her heavy breasts as she curled into the sofa. Her knees brought up in form of support.

The guys stare at their girlfriend with huge blushes on their faces. Silently cursing Ara for bringing her here in this state after getting her drunk out of her mind.

Namjoon had a hand clasped over his mouth in an attempt to cover his blushing face.

Jungkook looked clearly freaked out as he stared at the girl with wide eyes, glancing away every once in a while.

Jimin had a hand gripping his hair tight, lips parted as he watched his girlfriend, who was clearly out of her senses.

Taehyung also places his hand over his red face, staring intently at his girlfriend's face. Trying as hard as possible not to glance down.

Yoongi was gripping the bridge of his nose with his fingers, acting as if he was irritated with the situation. But his face looked the most red among all of  them. Considering he had the lightest skin tone among them.

Jin had both his hands in his hair, plump lips also parted as he licked them over and over again in nervousness.

Hobi's hand was gripping his shirt, tugging on it repeatedly to cool down his heated body.

So this was Anna's drunk side. An innocent seductress.

Namjoon is the first to break the awkward silence between them, speaking to them in their native language.

"So who's gonna sleep with her tonight? Because I don't know how much of this I can handle" he says glancing over at his other members.

"Non of us can handle this. I don't know how it's going to be" Jin answers, Looking away when Anna glances into her shirt to see if her boobs didn't "fall".

"She can't sleep alone tonight,  she might hurt herself " Jimin speaks up, also avoiding the innocent seductress on their sofa.

"You sleep with her then. Since you can handle it" Jin suggests and Jimin blushes shaking his head.

"That's dangerous " the oldest couldn't resist the laugh that escapes his mouth. Covering his mouth.

"Rock paper scissors?" Taehyung suggests as they slowly make a circle. Looking at each other with pounding nervous hearts, they nod in agreement starting the game.

All were nervous about who would loose and take care of the drunk girl. Because with the way she was behaving now, they weren't sure how they would be able to handle it. They were already having a very hard time as it is. Sleeping with her would make it worse, because who knows what she'll do?