Love maze

<<[💜]>>

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

"Rae... please just....."

"Pleeaassee Anna, we haven't hung out in forever and I miss you so much! Please? I'm almost done so please just meet me at work and then we'll leave together. Please?" Rae pleads through the phone making me pinch my nose, "or do you not want to be friends with me anymore?" I could hearbthe pout as she says this.

Geez this girl.

"No, No Rae, of course i still want to be friends with you. I just have plans tonight and... well... I'm kinda busy but..." I trail off looking through my closet once more for one of my expensive looking clothes. Not that I owned any.

But I needed to look good for my date with Hobi tonight so here I am.

".......Will you come?" She asks softly and I sigh.

"Yes.."

"Ah! You're the best. See you later!" And with that, she ends the call.

I completely understand why she wants to hang out with me today, because where I've been travelling non stop for the past few days for all the comeback events, Rae would be starting hers tomorrow and then we wouldn't be able to see each other. Its crazy how close we already are when we met just over a month ago. She's a good person. And Ji-hoon is one lucky man.

I guess picking out a dress will have to wait for now.

I grab my purse as well as my phone, walking over to the kitchen to get a bottle of water to drink before going out. I start checking the messages in my phone, only to see over fifty messages in the group the guys added me in.

Damn they're active today. Seeing as they're free before their next concert.

-GROUP CHAT-

Hobae ☀️
- Today is the day! 🕺

Tae- Ta- bear 🐻
- ??

Kookie- bun 🐰
- ???

Hobae ☀️
- I have a date with Annie! 🥰

Joonius 🤯😚
- Well... isn't this interesting. Hobi-hyung actually talking in the group chat in English. 
- and finally, I can't wait until its my turn to take her.

I giggle a little, imagining Joonie having a sulky face as he typed this.

Tae- Ta- bear 🐻
- me too.... I'm last to take her 🥲

Sugar 🍧
- No you're not, I got last date... unless you're willing to trade

Tae- Ta- bear 🐻
- 😳😳😳