Stigma

(A/N: I might write a Stray kids reverse harem fanfiction after this one 🤔....

Maybe... idk...)

)

<<[💜]>>

Anna POV

I watch silently as my father digs into his pasta. Eating a small amount first before he nods and continues to eat.

I'd always known how he liked his food. Because of mom, he became so obsessed with spicy food and it seems there's no going back from that for him. So I made everything extra spicy.

"This is delicious" he compliments, flashing me a warm fatherly smile, "just like your mother use to make it".

A pang in my chest goes off at the mention of my mother. Mamaa. She'd never allow any of this arranged marriage shit to go on.

"Thanks daddy" I smile proudly, eating more of my pasta. "So... are you staying here for the night?" I ask hopefully.

"I could leave the bedroom for you and I can sleep on the couch" I suggested as he dabs his mouth with a hankie.

"No" he answers and disappointment fills me. I look down sadly.

I haven't seen him in years. I really wanted us to catch up.

"Do you want me to?" He asks and I look up with a new found hope, nodding.

"Yes!"

"Then ok if that's what my little princess wants" he smiles and I go around the table to give him a hug.

My father had always been so nice and sweet to me. He always gave me everything I asked for.

If anything, the only obstacle in our relationship was the Jacob issue. If not, there literally wasn't anything else.

Despite him being strict, he was a big softie for his little princess as he calls me.

"I'd really like that!" I say excitedly.

Soon enough, we find ourselves enjoying a comedy movie. I make us pop corn to enjoy along with the movie. Snuggling into his side as we watched the movie and talked once in a while to catch up.

I was tempted to kinda talk to him about the elephant in the room which we were clearly ignoring. But I decide against it. Leaving it to be a discussion for another day.

I didn't want Jacob ruining this moment for me.

<<[💜]>>

We ended up falling asleep on the couch. Waking up with a yawn and a slightly sore neck, I gently pull myself away from dad, careful not to wake him as his head is thrown back on the back rest of the couch. Light snores escaping his slightly parted chapped lips. His graying hair a mess.