Move on

QOTD: DOES ANNA LOOK BETTER IN A DRESS OR JEANS AND T-SHIRT?

ME: I DUNNO, U GUYS PICK.

<<[💜]>>

(A/N: Ladies... Ladies... when I said Namjoon meeting Anna's dad just happened in the last chapter, I meant I didn't think it would happen in the last chapter. Of course they were gonna meet, I just didn't think it would be that soon 😭😂)

Anna POV

"You were absolutely amazing Noona, I wish I could be there to cheer you on" Chan chuckles into the phone as I flip through the channels on my TV. Searching for.... nothing in particular actually.

Namjoon and I had returned to Korea about two weeks ago. Two days before the cooking competition which gave me enough time to prepare. I think..

So far, the competition was going good. On my side. It was three rounds. And Friday was going to be the last round.

The first round was somehow easy, as we were five and beef was the star of the dish. I didn't really like beef... but my dad did so I knew different ways on how to prepare it.

I passed it with ease.

The second one though, wasn't as easy because I had to work with fish. I didn't like fish at all. Well, I'd eat if it was offered to me. But if I was to choose between beef and fish, I'd choose beef.

Anyway, it was messy. And not really perfect. But someone else messed it up worse than I did. So I survived. Barely.

Geez, this wasn't going as well as I'd expected.

I really needed to prepare for the last round.

"Thanks Chris but... it wasn't really all that. I barely passed the second round"

"You were just pressured Noona. Anyone would be... all that matters is that you passed and you just have to try your hardest in this last round" Oh Chris. Sweet supportive Chris.