Voting and Kiri Makes Bakugo Want to Blow Her Face In?!??!!!!

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMETHING NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A few of them shout. Kiri nods.

"Anyways just make sure you decide who gets the position before homeroom ends today. I don't care how you do it, just make sure it gets done." Aizawa said before slipping into his sleeping bag and into the corner.

As everyone was shouting that they want to do it Kiri was thinking about who she should pick. Of course there should be a rule where people couldn't pick themselves since that was messed up and everyone would end up voting for themselves. So qualifications?

"Everyone silent!" Iida shouted and everyone shut up instantly. Kiri looked over and stared at Iida's chopping arm and continued to wonder how he didn't swing it off again for the second time that week.

"It's obvious that we should hold a democracy and vote!" Everyone started muttering and then agreed. Slips of paper was passed out and everyone stared at it in silence for a long while. Kiri quickly wrote down who she chose and waited for someone else to turn it in. When she looked around she saw that everyone else was looking around and didn't want to take the first step. Kiri shrugged and got up, making everyone stare at her as she skipped up to the front and slid it into the box. She plopped down in her chair and that's when everyone else filled their out and turned it in. After everyone vote Iida went to the top and wrote down everyone's name and how many votes they each got.

"And we have a tie between Yaoyorozu and Midoriya with three votes each!" Iida announced pissing Bakugo off.

"WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR DEKU?!" He shouted standing up.

"Sorry Pomeranian but who would vote for you if all you'd do is scream in their faces and make us look bad?" Kiri said bluntly as fuck. Everyone was silent and you could even hear a hair drop at that point. Even Aizawa peeked up at her.

"What the hell did you say loser?!" Bakugo blew up ten seconds later. He started marching over to Kiri and Momo was looking back and forth between them when Bakugo got to Kiri's desk. He was bent over all up in Kiri's face glaring. Kiri blinked twice and pointed at his face.

"You'd be one of the worst choices because you have a bad attitude and obviously not a person people would be around." Kiri stated like it was a god damn fact. Most of Class 1-A took a loud deep breath in and Bakugo grabbed Kiri by her collar, making Momo jump up and Todoroki twitch.

"Yo Bakugo back up!" Kirishima said getting up a second later. Bakugo didn't move at all and Momo was about to pull Kiri back when Kiri held a hand up, stopping Momo. Kiri then peeked around Bakugo and towards Aizawa.

"Aizawa-sensei since we already have the top two is it gucci if I can talk to Bakugo outside for a quick second to not disturb anyone else here?" Kiri asked. He nodded and Kiri stood up and knocked Bakugo's hand off of her before walking to the door.

"Come on Bakugo, don't really start acting like a dog and following behind me!" Kiri whined. "It makes it look like you don't wanna have a very nice and calm and private and chill chat outside where no one can hear what we talk about!" She pouted and Bakugo snapped at the first comment cus it finally registered.

"FINE! MVE AWAY EXTRA I'M IN THE FRONT!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ohhhhh? What are they gonna talk about? And Kiri seems like she means business with how she asked Aizawa and everything. I wonder what's gonna happen..... AND LOOK AT THAT LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP THAT MOMO HAS TOWARDS KIRIIIIIIIIIIIII WE LOVE WE STANNNNNNNNNNN And we see you there Todoroki UWU You wanna protect Kiri but that's probably because he felt like he had to since he was sitting next to her and it's Bakugo we're talking about. He'd blast her face in and I don't think Todoroki would like Kiri's face all over him UMU Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~~~~