KIRI GETS THE BESTEST SCHOOL GIFT FROM OCHACO!!!

Kiri woke up and stretched, ready to start the day. It was good at first when she was finishing up her breakfast, but then when she had to find her scrunchie she couldn't find it.

At all.

"What the heck? Where you be scrunchie?" Kiri said to herself flipping the couch cushions.

"You're bright pink so why can't I find you? This is the tenth scrunchie I lost this month!" Kiri complained still trying to find the damn scrunchie. She took a look at the clock and sighed, going to her room and ripping open another bag of scrunchies and grabbing one from there. She quickly pulled her pink hair into low pigtails (A/N: Like the one on the cover uwu) and rushed out the door because if not she was gonna be hecka late.

When she finally got there she slumped into her seat next to the door.

"Ah I made it just in timeeee!" She groaned out and leaned onto her hand that were propped up on the desk by her elbows. Kiri was about to have that big relax when someone poked her and she screeched. Everyone stared again and Ochaco jumped back scared as fuck.

"OMK Ochaco-Chan you scared the hell out of me!" Kiri whined and slammed the sid elf her head against the desk anime crying.

"I'm so sorry Tsujo-Chan! But I um was wondering if you wanted to change spots with me?" Ochaco asked (A/N: Ochaco is sitting between Momo and Todoroki here UWU)

"What why?" Kiri asked confuzzled. Ochaco gulped. She didn't want to tell Kiri that she was broke as fuck and sitting between two rich people was making her stomach uncomfy because of all the rich she was smelling.

"OH MY GOD OCHACO CAN YOU ALSO NOT SEE LIKE IIDA?! Do you need glasses? I can get some for you no cap." Kiri rambled.

"U-uh yeah, it's a bit tough to see back there but I don't need glasses. It's just that taller people are sitting in front of me so.... yeah."

"Ooooooooooooh! That's why! Why didn't you say so earlier????? Lemme tell you Ochaco I STAN people who can tell me what they want without telling me their entire backstory." Kiri said as she grabbed her backpack. Even though Ochaco didn't know half of what Kiri just said all she needed to know was that Kiri was switching with her.

Kiri and Ochaco switched spots and when Kiri saw who she was sitting next to she squealed, making everyone look at her again.

"KYAAAAAAA OCHACO YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT SPOT NEXT TO MY BESTIE?!" Ochaco smiled nervous and scared as fuck while Todoroki ignored everything going on next to him.

"Momo im so happy I'm sitting next to you! We can gossip about everything now and don't worry, if you ever need a dcrunchie I got you because I just lost mine somehow this morning." Momo smiled and clapped her hands together.

"That sounds wonderful!"

_________________________________________

A/N: AH! Kiri and Momo are now sest buddies!!!!!! UWU This is the best thing for Kiri since Momo so far is her only friend UMU But that doesn't matter UWU ANYWAYS!! What do you guys think about the chappy????? Make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!!! Bye~~~~~