Lunch Is Finally Here!!!!

"What?! Please tell me you're kidding Kiri!" Momo asked in disbelief. Todoroki was also shocked. Yeah he's thought of it once, but he would have never said it out loud.

"Well why not? I mean, for you guys it's hella important but for me it's not since it won't showcase my quirk." That much was true. It wasn't like anyone could see Kiri's quirk, and even if they did see it in action it wasn't like they'd think it was anything special. They'd probably think she was smart and a strategist but that was it.

"As much as I would do it to spite my father, it's still a chance for me to prove how strong I am without his quirk." Todoroki said seriously. Kiri tilted her head confused.

"Isn't your quirk fire AND ice?" Kiri asked. Todoroki looked at her confused for a second before he nodded.

"Then isn't it not his quirk? Yeah there's fire, but that isn't anything special. There's hundreds of people with fire quirks in the world, maybe thousands even. It's not like you got his exact quirk."

"That's right Todoroki-san! Your quirk is unique to you, so please use it freely without worries." Momo said with a comforting smile. Todoroki looked back at his desk and nodded. Kiri and Momo weren't sure if it helped at all but at least they tried.

"But Kiri were you really being serious about skipping the sports festival?" Momo asked.

"Heehee don't worry Momo! I was just kidding. It's really important to everyone here so I won't just sksksksk your chances away!" Kiri said with a big smile. Momo sighed in relief.

"I was so worried that you'd actually skip."

"Awwwwwwww!!!!!! This is why you're my bestie Momo! No one else would care except for you!" Kiri said pulling Momo into a hug.

"Let's go eat! I'm starving and that isn't cash money at all." Kiri said getting up.

"You should join us Todoroki! You always seem lonely eating by yourself." Todoroki just nodded, not wanting to figure out what Kiri would do if he said no. Besides, it wasn't like it was going to kill him just by sitting with her. As soon as Kiri opened the door, surprising Momo and Todoroki because she was just next to them a second ago, she came face to face with everyone from the other classes.

"Hai!!! You guys must be from the other classes! It's nice to meetcha, my name is Tsujo, Kiri! If a bitch needs scrunchies, chapstick, wants a puka shell necklace, or some non lethal drugging tips i'm your hoe! Oh and my friendship bracelets are NOT on sale, they're reserved for my besties only." At first everyone was talking to each other about how stuck up Class 1-A was but after that? What the fuck do they say??? And what the bell was that second to last thing about drugs?!?!?!!!

"Move it psycho-" Bakugo stopped talking when he saw Kiri peeking back at him not smiling.

What kind of voodoo magic was this?!

_________________________________________

A/N: Awwwwww the three are gonna become besties!!!!!!! I hope so cus Kiri needs another friend >m< And Kiri is still holding that power over Bakugo UWU But for real though what did she say that time that made him like this? Also this book is going on hiatus cus I need the time for my one shot TUT Not sure when it'll be back but it will!!!!! Make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow to see what everyones reaction is!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~