Problems Problems Problems!!!!

Everyone was finally back in the classrooms and Kiri was sneak snacking on some flaming hot cheetos she grabbed from out of nowhere. Aizawa came into the room and Kiri shoved the handful she had in her hand into her mouth gracefully, wiping away the dust with a napkin. Without knowing about it, Todoroki just witnessed what the hell just happened within the span of three seconds and wondered how she shoved what seemed like 12 hot cheetos into her mouth at once without batting an eye or dropping a single crumb. He slowly looked away after the door opened.

In the front stood Momo and Midoriya who was fidgeting like he was going to ask out the popular hottest person in school even though they were the social outcast in front of the entire school.

"Um I'm really flattered that you guys want me to be the class representative but I don't think I can!" Kiri nodded in agreement as everyone just stared at him in shock. Yeah Broccoli Boy seemed like a really nice person and really smart but as the class rep? Hell no.

"And so I would like to nominate Iida to be class representative!" This time Kiri was the one in shock while everyone else nodded in agreement to the stuff that he listed out. Okay Iida would be good, but what the hell? Why didn't he just step down and have Momo become the Class Rep? It's like the President doesn't want to be President anymore and steps down but instead of the Vice President becoming President it's some random person form the crowd that gets elected because they showed that they cared for the country. And that would just wrong in Kiri's eyes. Before she could say anything everyone started cheering on Iida becoming the Class Rep and he walked up and took Midoriya's position. Kiri huffed annoyed. It was already done and even if she tried to say that Momo deserved the position she knew that no one would back her up. Maybe Todoroki, but that was probably it since everyone else seemed to avoid her.

It wasn't like she didn't notice, she did. It wasn't any different here than it was back in primary school like her parents tried convincing her. But oh well, she wasn't here to become friends with every single person she met or the entire class. Momo already being her friend was enough for her.

After school ended Kiri got back home and plopped down on the couch turning the TV on. There she put on some anime OPs and EDs and started working on her homework. After having dinner and changing into her pjs her parents got back home.

"How was school today Kiri?" Her mom asked with a smile handing her coat off.

"Hm... It was good, then okay, then annoying, then okay." Kiri said scribbling down the last answer on her homework.

"What? Why was it annoying?"

"Mom, you know how you and dad said that things would be different here in UA? Because we all have good quirks?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong with school?"

"Nothing is wrong with school. Some of the people there have problems, that's for sure, but maybe it's me."

"What about you?"

"Maybe I'm the problem."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OAOAO What is this?!?!?!! Kiri isn't the happy go lucky YEEEEEE SKSKSKKSKKSKSK VSCO girl we know?!?! And what does she mean about primary school? Was someone being a hoe towards her? Cus then we have a problem and gonna have to fite UMU Quirk or not, imma beat their ass. But anyways, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!!! Bye~~~