An OP Team and an Insane Idea

Everyone stared at Midoriya who was shaking. One million?! Anyone who was his partner would be screwed!

"You have three minutes to find your team members!" Midnight announced. Everyone set to work avoiding Midoriya and Kiri pranced around, looking for people.

"Oh! Shinso!" Said person turned around and saw Kiri skipping up to him.

"Let's be partners!" She said with a big smile, her hand outstretched. Shinso looked between her hand and her face. Was she even going to be useful?

"I promise I'll be useful!" Kiri said, her hand still out there waiting.

"How did you know what I was going to ask you?" Shinso asked, shaking her hand in a truce.

"I can just tell," Kiri said while looking around. "Who else is gonna be our teammate?"

"I don't know any of the other people-"

"That's a perfect idea!" Shinso blinked a couple of times from shock as Kiri suddenly reappeared with a confused Todoroki and a sheepish Momo by her side.

"We got a team now!"

"Wait! Did you even think about evening out our offensive and defensive capabilities?!" Shinso shouted, getting a couple of peoples attentions. Kiri nodded.

"Since Todoroki can use ice he can be both offense and defense. Momo can make anything so she's in the same boat, and you can brainwash people so that's also both since they won't attack us and you can have them do something else."

"Uh, what about you then Kiri?" Momo asked.

"I only have one working brain cell working right now so they won't expect anything from me!" She cheered, clapping her hands. The other three looked at each other.

Was that really something to be happy about?

"... sure," Todoroki said, shocking the group.

"Well... Who's going to be the rider?" Momo asked with a polite smile.

"Obviously it's Shinso!" Kiri said with a clap of her hands. The four of them discussed their plan, or their lack of plan, and it was finally time.

"Riders, are you ready?!" Midnight shouted. Everyone glared at Midoriya who gulped.

"And go!" Everyone charged at Midoriya's group except for Kiri's, who went for the teams at the edge.

"Ice!" Shinso said when another team tried to grab the headbands off him. Todoroki froze them to their spot and it was an easy capture for their team.

"You know what Todoroki?" Kiri suddenly said as they continue sniping headbands thanks to Momo's quirk. "You could just set everyone here on fire and they won't be paying attention to the game and instead just trying to save themselves."

The three of them stared at Kiri. What the fuck did she just say? Maybe they were hearing things? They looked at each other. Nope, not hearings things.

"Wait, what if you just burn the headbands to smithereens? Would they still count as points? Can we loophole our way through this and rank?"

"That wouldn't be fair," Todoroki said.

"I don't think the people here would really like watching that," Momo said also.

"You're insane," Shinso said, shaking his head.

"Hey, it's a good idea! Let's try it!"

_________________________________________

A/N: Ummm did I totally forget to update for two days? Yeah... but here it is!!! Also, Kiri what? You got some OP team there but what with these ideas? But maybe it'll work. They never said that they couldn't destroy the headbands! Find out in the chapter next week! Make sure to vote, comment, add, and share! Byeee~