Locker Room Drama!!!!!! OAO

Aizawa came in and classes and all that happened yada yada. Then it was time for the most waited class of allllll...!!!

Hero training.

Aizawa pushed a button and out came all their costumes and Kiri was hyped as fuck. She grabbed hers and ran out the door and to the changing room, dragging Momo behind her. When they all started changing they were talking.

"Momo you looking sexy~" Kiri said with a sly grin. Momo blushed and covered herself a bit.

"T-Tsujo-San!"

"Nooooooooo! Don't call me that Momo! Call me Kiri! Also Ochaco why did you call me Tsujo today but Kiri yesterday?!" Kiri complained.

"O-of course Kiri!" Momo said with her eyes big and sparkly (A/N: she's so cuteeee >w<) while Ochaco froze up again like when you got caught throwing the paper ball at the trash can but there's a rule that says no throwing and you missed the can and so you kinda fucked because even though the teacher didn't see you throw it he saw the ball SND picked it up and stopped the whole class and asked who threw it really pissed off even though it was just a stupid paper ball.

She didn't want to admit it but when she saw her and Momo talk yesterday she could also feel the rich WAFTING off of her and she knew that her money sixth sense was always aways ALWAYS right. That was the big reason why she asked Kiri and not anyone else because she didn't want anyone else to feel awkward sitting there surrounded by two of the richest people that also got in through recommendations. Also it wasn't like Iida would wanna switch and he'd ask questions too unlike Kiri.

"Um...." Ochaco didn't know what to say. The truth sounded stupid and she couldn't just straight up lie to Kiri because that just wasn't cash money of her to do so.

"Do you not wanna be associated with me?" Kiri asked suddenly and Ochaco and Momo whipped their heads to see Kiri looking at them with sad eyes. Ochaco panicked and waved her hands around.

"No! I didn't mean that! I just felt weird with you."

"Am I really that bad?!"

"No! I'm so sorry Kiri that's not what I meant!" Ochaco kept panicking as everyone else stared already dressed in their hero costume. Kiri and Ochaco were the only ones who haven't fully changed yet.

"What's going on Momo?" Mina whispered. Momo smiled sheepishly.

"Well there seems to be a misunderstanding between Kiri and Uraraka-San." She said placing her hand on her face. Mina ooh'ed along with Hagakure.

"Come on guys hurry up and change. You can sort it out on the way there." Jirou said with her hand on her hips.

"Right!" Ochaco panicked and glad since she got outta that situation. Kiri hmm'ed disappointed but changed anyways. It was true, they still had the walk over and Kiri didn't want to make anyone late. But she did have to admit that Jirou was coming in clutch for Ochaco.

_________________________________________

A/N: OMG IS THIS A CHAPTER ON TOME?!?!! YOu guys might be wondering "what the hell Sylvia-Chan? Another chappy this week?" Wellllllllllll I mean the chapter I posted on Sunday was supposed to be for last week but as you guys can see that didn't happen.... so yeahhhhh here's the real chappy for this week!!!!!! Anyways Jirou really be clutch for Ochaco huh? Getting her outta that situation UMU Also it seems like Mina, Hagakure, and Jirou are kinda involving themselves with Kiri?!?!!! Even after her apparently bad first impression?!!! Hopefully they'll become friendssss UWU ANYWAYS don't forget to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~