Kiri's Quirk!!!!!!

Aizawa didn't give a flying fuck about what Midoriya just said and yoinked him over with the potential BDSM scarf capture weapon.

"What do you think you were doing? Going to break your arm again and go to Recovery Girl? It's irrational for you to be a hero if you're going to be a waste and extra baggage that people have to protect." Kiri held her hand over her mouth but she wasn't scared or offended or anything.

"Oop! He dun fucked!" She oop'ed out. Todoroki looked at her questionably along with Momo but of course no one wanted to ask or question her.

"Do whatever you want, just don't expect others to fix your mistakes all the time." Aizawa said dropping Midoriya to the ground. He picked up the ball again and stared at it. Kiri watched as he threw the ball, which E X P L O D E D away from him.

"Oooh! Nice nice!" Kiri complimented.

"Aizawa-sensei.... I can still stand!" Midoriya said with tears in his eyes.

'Umm we can see that' Kiri thought with a sweatdrop but whatever, he probably said it because he's been ignored hella.

"What the hell was that?!" Kiri looked over to see Bakugo stomping over to Midoriya hella pissed off.

"You must've had a blast hiding your power like this you damn Deku! Making me think you were quirkless all this time, I'm gonna kill you!!!!" Bakugo was about to blast Midoriya into his grave when Aizawa ruined the show and scarf'ed Bakugo back. Kiri sighed in disappointment and fiddled with her scrunchie.

After that Kiri watched from the sidelines as Midoriya was dying on the inside from the pain and all that good stuff in the rest of the tests. He did really shitty on them, and Kiri wondered why the hell he just yeeted his chances of getting at least decent results in the rest of the tests and just sacrificed it all on the ball throw when he wasn't even gonna get first place with Ochaco there.

After all the tests Aizawa pulled them grades up and Kiri saw that Midoriya was still at the dead bottom like she expected.

"Oh, and I lied about expelling one of you." Aizawa said as he walked away. Kiri blinked a few times ad tilted her head. No though? He seemed too serious for someone who was joking about it, and he doesn't seem like the person to lie about stuff like that. Welp, she'll just do some digging when she gets back home. 

Everyone else though minus Momo was pretty shook and shouted about how it was unfair about lying to them.

"What? You guys thought he was serious? Maybe I should have told you beforehand..." Momo said the last part to herself. Well whats done is done.

Time Skip~~~~~

Everyone packed up their bags and started walking back home. When Kiri got back she instantly went to the kitchen and snuck some cake before actually having dinner and sleeping afterwards.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys sorry i be late again umu But here's another chappy! Also I extra super duper promise not to be late this week TMT But we now know Kiri's quirk! yay!!!! Next is of course heroes vs villains so what will Kiri be? A hero? A villain? Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, share, add, and follow!!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~