RIP Iida

Kiri was chilling kneeling on her chair like a baddie VSCO gorl UWU Of course Iida wasn't having it but he had to admit, Kiri was kind of weird and a bit scary. But he had to do it! If he didn't how could he ever be as great as his brother?! He had to be a leader and he knew that almost everyone else in the class thought she was kind of creepy but it got a bit better, or worse in some cases, when they saw her fight. That's when they could see why she got into UA in the first place even though they were still confused.

Taking a deep breath Iida got up from his desk and everyone stopped and stared in curiosity before it turned into horror as they saw where he was walking. Was he walking to Todoroki!? DId he have beef with him for being a recommendation but being out for the entire battle simulator

yesterday?!

Or was it Momo? Everyone had to admit they were kinda jealous because of her smarts and kind of impressed with how she was able to eve talk to Kiri without losing braincells every single time Kiri said something. Maybe he was gonna thank her for believing that he was the MVP in the battle yesterday when nobody else thought so?

But... It could be Kiri since she wasn't properly sitting in her chair, and that usually ticked Iida off anyways. He also confronted Bakugo about it, so they wouldn't be too surprised if it was Kiri.Everyone held their breath as he stopped in front of Kiri's desk. His face gloomed down at her

and Kiri looked up after popping her bubble gum.

"Um, hi? What's your name?" Kiri asked. An arrow went through Iida and everyone stared at her in shock. Did she really ask what the hell Iida's name was?! How did she not know with how he approached every single last one of them yesterday? He was kind of unforgettable, and they weren't sure if it was in a good or bad way.

Iida was mid swing with his arm when ash asked and it slowly dropped. Everyone watched as Iida turned around and sat back down in his seat all gloomy. What kind of power did Kiri have to make Iida like this already?! Like this dude was uptight as hell but she just took him down with one question!

"Momo who was that?" Kiri whispered extra quiet to try and not hurt his feelings.

"You don't know Kiri?! Didn't he approach you yesterday? You came in before Uraraka-san or

Midoriya-san even."

"Nope."

"I see, well that's Iida-san. His brother is the pro-hero Ingenium."

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Thanks I don't want him to feel bad that I don't remember his name." Momo sweatdropped. It was kinda too late for that but whatever. Soon the door opened and Aizawa walked in dead tired as always.

"Alright class, today we're going to do something extremely important." Everyone tensed up when he said that and got flashbacks to the quirk test and the mock battle yesterday. What was he gonna have up his sleeve today?! Was someone going to get expelled?

"It's time to decide a class president."

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: RIP Iida!!!! Kiri didn't know his name but you can't really blame her because no one talked to her really... But she did ask Momo to not hurt his feelings even though she kinda already did, but hey she knows now UWU Kiri has a good heart and doesn't want to hurt people. But is Kiri going to run for class prezy? Or is she gonna say naw I'm aight here, it's all gucci? Also I failed my two quizzes in science cus the teacher is a hoe and put stuff we didn't learn on the quiz and I couldn't email him because he wouldn't answer till the next day anyways and it's due today.... Also his worksheet I don't get none of it, and the powerpoints he has up doesn't say anything about the stuff he asks us on the worksheet and I hate everything about this class. Hopefully you are all doing better than me TMT Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~